for Threads of Fate

10/22/2015 c5 soniyamalik444
When will you update? ?
12/1/2013 c5 5Korrabella
loved it but when will you post the next chapter?
7/12/2013 c5 avataraddict
I hope you continue this story. This is very well written and I absolutely love where it is going :)
3/20/2013 c5 6Kistyra
Wow, really great process. I support you taking the bending out and showing more problems than just non benders vs benders, as theres always more than just the obvious

I was wondering if your going to follow the story line or make your own, in a way.

And im SUPER curious about where your going with the disease, as kids' death are kind of a tricky thing to add to any story.

Waiting for the next update
10/13/2012 c1 5avatarakorra
please please please update you're amazing
7/18/2012 c5 Guest
lol love it...
7/16/2012 c5 13feathersnow
oo! I can't wait for the next chapter. More Makorra!
7/16/2012 c1 feathersnow
the scene where Korra hands the girl the loaf of bread reminds me of Aladdin :)
7/9/2012 c1 Amanda Cheng
I love it! But really, No bending?
7/9/2012 c5 Bell.Bit
omggg another great chapter
always amazingly written cnt wait for more
7/9/2012 c5 YouMe21411
Woot! I have been waiting for this update. I just have a feeling that Korra may just run for Chancellor of Republic City. I when Bolin told Korra that Mako likes her. :) Can't wait for what's next.
7/6/2012 c4 Guest
Derp, that last guest was me...sometimes I forget that I don't actually have a login id/handle for and don't add my name at the bottom on accident.
Maybe I'll fix that XD
-Miss Mercurial
7/6/2012 c4 Guest
Oh, I wasn't asking why, per se - just mentioning I was curious. I had thought perhaps you had a plot twist/universe tweak up your sleeve to explain why (besides being able to focus on the class warfare).

Also, your lightning quick updates /rock my world/.

Also also, I don't think I've gotten a shout-out/writer response before so squee XD
7/5/2012 c1 1BleachFan
Would you like a link? xD

It's a Bleach fic, with the pairing of Hitsukarin btw o.o

s/8133965/1/
7/5/2012 c4 1BleachFan
Hm. Interesting story we have here. I like it though, but the idea has me stuck. The whole "Red thread of fate connecting two people to each other" sounds a lot like Adobo-chan's fic "Fighting Fate". Now, I'm not saying you copied or anything, since I like this fic but with the similarity of the idea I just HAD to voice it xD Check out "Fighting Fate" though.

Anyways, I like love this story, continue please _