for The Life of Hellfire Kuro

2/14/2014 c1 3Hope to please readers
Awesome prologue mate what will be your accounts new name btw?
2/5/2014 c3 1Ferdoos
Great story so far, I hope Kuro will save his sister.
12/9/2012 c3 FtXNn
Man this thing is getting interesting! xD take your time on updating don't rush- :)
I'll be busy 'cause of exams too *pulls out hair* why exams?! Why?! *lolz*
Go0d luck! You have my full support ;D
12/8/2012 c2 FtXNn
Ehhh, I literally screamed outloud! XD awsome !
Gaah! I wanted him to be in Fairytail and meet that girl he fought..what was her name again, *scratches head* can't remember lol. Anyway you really made me shout amd got me in trouble but it was worth it! Love your story!
12/7/2012 c1 FtXNn
Ohhh, Kuro sounds cool! Yet scary -,- but still awsome x3
I like the way you decribe things, the image really forms inside my head hehe! :)
8/12/2012 c3 12phantom130 5
LOL I love all the family dis-function at the start of this chapter XD
8/5/2012 c3 Zon Yokai Blade of the Spirits
I like this story your a really good writer.
7/26/2012 c1 itsnicetobenaughty
like um rawr and stuff ...you suck
-come at me bro
7/8/2012 c2 phantom130 5
Wow a lot happened in this chapter. There is so much to talk about I can't even remember what to say... But I guess the main thing is I want to gloat and say I knew from the start not to trust Alex! :D
7/2/2012 c1 phantom130 5
"Kuro, you shouldn't hurt people that have caused you pain. If they are doing this that only shows that they too are suffering." I really like that line. That's really good advice.
Kuro seems like a really interesting character. He reminds me a little of a mix of Naruto and an OC one of my friends came up with :P
Kenshin seems really sweet. He reminds me of the sweet parents in movies that always seems to eventually die XD
By the way, at one point you say "dinner is severed", I think you mean "served"
7/1/2012 c1 1DragonKnight61921
Aye!

Keep this sstory up it really is a good one

Aye!

Pls update soon :D
7/1/2012 c1 12xchrispx
This story really caught my interest and that's saying something because I don't even read OC based stories. But I'll make an exception for this one.