FanFiction.Net
for A Compilition of Classic Rock Songs With a Plot to

9/5/2012 c11 11ShiningShadow1965
That was so sweet I'm for faking your death. Anyway excellent job on the chapter I enjoyed it so much bravo.
8/19/2012 c10 2GAMMA DAWN14
I completely understand what you mean. I to am having righters block. That is what you mean right?
8/16/2012 c10 11ShiningShadow1965
Great chapter finally stills is at fluttershy and waiting for them to talk. Great job on the writing and plot bravo.
7/24/2012 c9 2GAMMA DAWN14
LOVED IT! I love that song Black. I even played it durning the concert part. Good choice with the music. You have mastered fanfiction in my book!
7/23/2012 c1 Waffleman2211
Ok. Let me start out with a compliment. You have a good plot. Ok, now let's get to the bad part. You suck at writing. Badly. You have no skills whatsoever. Now don't take that as an insult! Please hear me out. I'm going to make you an offer, Thornton16. Before you release the next chapter, send it my way. I will edit for you. I will have it back to you very soon afterwards. Now this may seem suspicious, and you would be completely justified in that regard. This is the Internet, after all. So pm me if you are interested, and I will send you further information. If you were to take my offer, and you liked what I did, I can go back and edit your previous chapters. If you are wondering why I am doing this, I am between projects at the moment, and when I don't have a project, I don't really do anything. I have to have something to focus on. Now, if you were wondering what my editing would entail, I would go over everything and fix spelling, grammar, punctuation, as well as add some depth to the story. I noticed that you almost never mention who is talking, so I have to study carefully to find out. And all of the run on sentences really don't help. So again, if you are interested, pm me, and we can work something out.

-Waffleman2211
7/22/2012 c9 11ShiningShadow1965
Great chapter I enjoyed it. Poor stills he get out and fluttershy is the only one can do this. Great job on the writing bravo.
7/18/2012 c7 Guest
Aw
7/18/2012 c8 ShiningShadow1965
Me and my fiancée want stills be they both deserve this. If you already has this chapter written out I have an idea comes .ponyville and is the wiser think of this movie Eddie and the cruisers so you know what I'm talking about. Great job on the writing and plot pm me on further details on the ending bravo.
7/13/2012 c7 ShiningShadow1965
This comes at the worst time still has his memories back. Conflict he has a very beautiful mare fluttershy and the life the way is supposed to be. I hope there's a solution to this story bravo on the excellent writing and plots.
7/11/2012 c6 2GAMMA DAWN14
AWESOME!
7/7/2012 c6 11ShiningShadow1965
Great chapter that is a very cute I enjoyed it. Still trying to remember nut he is happy In ponyville and they make a perfect couple. Bravisimo on the writing and plot.
7/6/2012 c5 ShiningShadow1965
This is so good what you have done here. Stills is afraid to be famous, and both stills and fluttershy are a couple dawwwwww keep up the great writing I want to know more bravo.
7/6/2012 c4 ShiningShadow1965
Ok his memories are coming back to him, I hope fluttershy admit her true feelings for stills. Great chapter I enjoyed it this story is getting better on plot by your writing bravo young man onward.
7/6/2012 c3 ShiningShadow1965
That was very cute on this chapter interaction between stills and fluttershy. Great job on the writing and plot I enjoyed it lets see what happens next bravo onward.
7/6/2012 c2 ShiningShadow1965
Great chappie I love it it seems his band mates are looking for him also. This story is getting very interesting. Bravo on the writing and fluttershy having a small crush on still, excellent work bravo dude onward.
17 Page 1 2 Next »