for Halo: Hyper Lethal Vectors

1/3/2016 c12 2Alternet RedSkys
She learned it from Kat.
1/2/2016 c12 5NeoShadeSpartan12
Great chapter.

I believe you left an edit note in the chapter; below the Sierra.
1/2/2016 c4 2Prophet of Solitude
Quick thing about Chpt. 4. Chief isnt Sierra 17, he is Sierra 117. And if N6 was to have a callsign, it would be Beta 312, as she was from Beta Company and not the Spartan II program
11/8/2015 c11 Heaven-water-sister
Please write more soon.
11/2/2015 c11 5NeoShadeSpartan12
A nice quick little chapter and yes, i have played that mission one too many times that I know the entire mission by heart. I can tell you where to go and the exact detail as if I were playing it as I explained how to complete it.

Aaaanyway, there were a few grammar errors that were missing words, had too many words, or the wrong variation of said word, but other than a few bumps in the road it was, as i said, "A nice quick little chapter" but I did miss Noble Six.

The biggest issue you should fix is this line, "Charles found managed to interrupt his meaningful line of thought" more particularly that first part of the sentence by omitting the word "found".

It is a single thing, but it really throws the reader for loop before they have to read it again to understand the sentence.

A couple of others, but for the most part the person's mind should auto-correct those mistakes and they would be none the wiser of it.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
10/24/2015 c10 Guest
Oh cool you updated. Nice chapter, wonder what happens next.
4/22/2015 c4 9AraelDranoth
I think I'm going to like this ODST
4/22/2015 c3 AraelDranoth
I am already frothing at the bit to read the next chapter ;)
4/22/2015 c2 AraelDranoth
Nicely done! I look forward to watching these to commit many bloody massacres together

Keep up the good work!
4/22/2015 c1 AraelDranoth
I like this one! I think it's going to be legendary!
4/12/2015 c10 5NeoShadeSpartan12
I am going to be honest: I hardly remember anything before chapter 7 aaaaand I am too lazy to reread it at the moment.

Moving on, I did notice there has been a huge improvement, from what I did reread (Ch.6), in description, grammar, and spelling.

Woopity-doo, I finally have time from college to read again.

Anyway, I've seen you taken a more comfortable approach in your writing now. I definitely feel like I am indulged in your story again. Well, I see you on the flip side. Keep 'er goin'! :P

When I finally decide to reread all the chapters again I'll give you a more satisfactory review.
4/5/2015 c10 1sdphantom10
Haha careful what you wish for damn :P
At least the Covies with her...
4/3/2015 c10 2Alternet RedSkys
Great chapter.

Lots of backstory, can't find anything wrong with it.
1/3/2015 c6 Dragonkblood
I lov this story and and want more
8/12/2014 c4 Alternet RedSkys
Great story so far hope you continue it and update soon.
57 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »