for Halo: Hyper Lethal Vectors

7/30/2014 c9 2OinkyThePiggy
This has been a great story! I'm looking forward to the rest because it's a page-turner. Hope to see an update soon. I know how life can muss things up. Good luck.
7/3/2014 c9 Six
Hello Lady,
I love your stories and how interesting each paragraph is, really got me to stick with it. I noticed the dates these were written and was wondering if you are ever going to make anymore from how old they actually are.

I don't have an account here so obviously you can not answer back so instead I will give you something to contact me with.

DA account: OFFICALNOBLESIXB12
Please don't bother with anything on my account everything is old and will be trashed when I get back to the account I haven't been there in ages for the act there is simply no point at all; I actually might make one here it seems more popular than that site when it comes to fanficts hell hence the name right?

If you don't have a DA account (diveantart I think it's spelt) than I might have to risk my email out on actual internet grounds which I hate because I'm not comfortable with that.
So I'll also give you my YouTube which I'm highly active on Rosebud10123.
Thankyou for reading my review,
Six
6/30/2014 c9 Guest
It boggles my mind how this story doesn't have more views. Ever since i saw it back in 013 i knew it was going to be good. Good plot, no issues to speak of, excellent pace. I really hope you get to finish it. It's just too damn cool to let it go to the wayside.

Cat.
6/21/2014 c7 5NeoShadeSpartan12
Hmm... that 2 to last line came out wrong on my part, my bad.

What I was trying to say is make a story that you're happy with not because fans want a quicker chapter release. A real fan will come back even if you take several months.
6/21/2014 c9 NeoShadeSpartan12
I still am enjoying the story, but there a few discrepancies I need to point out; You sentence structure seems a bit odd and a bit confusing. I read several bits out loud that seemed out loud and it sounded odd. Possibly word placement... I do understand the jist of what your say but its just that, jist.

Anyways, Halo is action and you do pretty good job at delivering bits here and there the show off their title of 'Hyper Lethal Vectors'

Also we know who the characters are tried to develop their personalities with a slight twist to give you a truly unique story.

I also enjoy the atmosphere you create it really indulges the reader.

One final thing, I know you have to rewrite several chapters out again but don't publish a short chapter merely out of the need to publish a chapter. Remember; You writing this story because you want to and not because you want to keep people interested.

As an author you have the right to take as long as you need to publish a chapter so you can get it right for yourself. Fans are important but not as important as creating a story that satisfies you and by proxy your fans, but mostly you.

Keep up the excellent work. :)
6/6/2014 c9 allison
Next chapter please
2/21/2014 c1 joe mamma
you need longer stories
10/31/2013 c1 dksamuri
Need to work on story flow. Kinda disjointed
10/30/2013 c8 NeoShadeSpartan12
Excellent story so far, I am truly enjoying this. Can't wait for the next chapter.
10/26/2013 c1 M
.kiss your left hand 2. Say the name of the person u like 3. Close your hand 4. Say the name of a weekday5. Say your name 6. Open your hand 7. Paste this in 15 comments and on the day you picked your love will tell you they like you and ask you out if you don't do it within an hour of reading this you will have 1 year bad luck. Ko
10/24/2013 c8 1the brown cow
Good update
9/22/2013 c7 My Lunatic Crow
keep up the great story!
6/3/2013 c7 Qrs-jg
Really good read so far
12/14/2012 c1 1PolarGrizz47
I like it.
XD
Hello, I finally learned how to work this danged site. LoL!
From- you know who.
*eye brow waggle*
Anyways, this'll sound random. But as a writer myself, I try to focus on 'vivid verbs.'
... yeap.
11/29/2012 c6 10XGlacierskyx
okay when's thee next chapter
57 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »