for Halo: Hyper Lethal Vectors

10/30/2012 c6 Yudi-kun
I have to say that you have me hanging on my seat here. I'm wanting more here, so you better upadate soon...please?
10/25/2012 c6 1sdphantom10
Noo! Covy bastard just made his LAST shot! Oh! and congratulations to you your family and its newest addition!
9/23/2012 c6 Currentmusicfan
KICK ASS JOB from your favorite nerd
7/18/2012 c4 General TheDyingTitan
seams good so far will read moar

just a note Im not the type to review so i only really review if i truely hate some thing other wise take my silence as a complement

General TDT
7/18/2012 c5 Guest
*Reads Ch.5*
Not. Enough! Need. MORE!
*Prints out all 5 chs*
Maybe if I eat it, it'll give me enough of a high!
*Eats it*
*Twitch*
*Sigh* There we go…
Maybe I can work on my story, 'Resident Evil: The Possible Files' rated M, update coming to FFN soon… as I catch ma muse… (and feed ma addiction of H:HLV)

PS: If you want some help, I read, write, and speak pretty good American. Heck, even got a Bachelor degree saying I do!
7/17/2012 c5 Currentmusicfan
great job keep it up
7/17/2012 c4 8DragoLord19D
Your story's like CRACK!
*Starts crashing from lack of HLV*
NEED MOOREE!
7/13/2012 c4 1DantesClover
This was so good. I loved these chapters, moving at a slow, but intense pace. I feel like it's Halo Combat Evolved...if Noble Six lived! Or like...a different ending to Reach, where Six goes along with Captain! Keep up the fantastic work! :D
Cheers,
DantesClovers
7/10/2012 c4 Heart0fSt33l
Great chapter update soon. I would a bit more action please. Justmy opinion but I think that if your looking at halo it would be best to have action.
7/9/2012 c4 VIPER789
Can't wait for the next chapter. :) Keep up the good work.
7/3/2012 c3 3Currumpaw
It's interesting.
Though you should a bit more to the story other than the in-between dialogue between Cortana and Six, but it's funny to see the Chief with his hands full with the two of them alone.
I like how you revealed a brief moment of Six's character with the honor killing with the sangheilli. Now that I'm thinking about it though, is Six gonna berate the Chief at the end when they grab the Longsword for poor piloting skills or will they fight over who gets control? Sorry, but now that I think about it, it could be funny.
Anyway, keep up the good work. Can't wait for your next update.
7/3/2012 c1 Currentmusicfan