FanFiction.Net
for So I Have A Super Family?

10/1/2012 c3 9DanceOfTheEntWives
well perhaps right now you could focus more about the rest of the avengers and their reaction and relations to the two teenagers... that might be fun?
8/18/2012 c2 skylar.abendroth
keep writing :D lol I really want to know what happens next!
7/24/2012 c2 1Purplehonor
Oh my. Please update this is a wonderful twist on an interesting plot line. Please update soon and often.
7/18/2012 c2 2BrittLiz24
So because Steve is sleeping with Tony and Blaine is Tony's son and Kurt is Steves great-grandson is that technically insest?
7/9/2012 c2 Guest
Love your story and I'm hoping for more chapters, really love it
7/7/2012 c2 4intensewhatever
Awesome job! Please update soon! :)
7/4/2012 c1 4smile2behappy
More? Soon? :)
7/3/2012 c1 Serebabe
This does have some potential, so I'm interested in seeing where you go with it. One point of contention, and it is somewhat nit-picky. You said that Kurt is Steve's Great-great-great-great grand kid and that Kurt is 18. However, unless you have said decendents having kids when they're 14 or 15, there is no way that that could happen, unless you are drastically changing the year this is set in. Assuming 2012 and that all parents had their kids at age 18 (which is probably not true, but using a younger age would creep me out) - Kurt would have been born in '94. His parent would have been born in '76, their parent in '58, and their parent in '40. So given all that, Kurt couldn't be more than a great, great grandkid. Yeah, nit-picky, I know, but it would bug me if I didn't mention.
7/3/2012 c1 jetsonastro24
This story has promise. It's not great yet due to the shortness and the spelling/grammar mistakes. Every time someone else is talking, it needs to be a new paragraph, for example:
"You remember Blaine, right?"
"Your son. Yeah, we talked..."
7/3/2012 c1 4intensewhatever
Oh my gosh this is awesome! Please update soon! :)
25 « Prev Page 1 2