FanFiction.Net
for Follow the Red

3/24/2016 c25 Secret Storywriter
Seriously, OOC Arthur is suuuuper weird, and I was just as uncomfortable as Mr. Eames just reading about it!
But I loved the interaction once Ari woke up and the banter between the two.
This ending is a bit cheesy, but that might be because I read this whole story in a day and really devoted my energy to it LOLOL

Thank you so much for this. I enjoyed it thoroughly!
3/24/2016 c24 Secret Storywriter
ARTHUR YOU DUM DUM STEP BACK WHILE THEY DO THE SURGERY
I do think that the Point Man is awfully OOC, but I won't dwell on it too long because (1.) It's your fanfic (2.) That's the love of his life that we are talking about and (3) they have been through some pretty crazy ish by this point.
3/24/2016 c23 Secret Storywriter
I HAVE to keep reading. I really need to know how this ends and how on Earth they reconcile all of this
3/24/2016 c22 Secret Storywriter
Oh my dear author, Prettyprettyplease, what did I do to you to deserve these kind of torturous emotions?! ?! TT_TT
I don't even know what's real or not. What should I belieeeeeve.
3/24/2016 c21 Secret Storywriter
SAITO COBB YES
DID I CALL IT
PLEASE TELL ME I CALLED IT
SERIOUSLY COME SAVE THEM
3/24/2016 c20 Secret Storywriter
Lemme just tell you that the bullet better have ricocheted and hit Travis because I just cannot deal with this.
IIIIIII'm gonna keep reading now.
3/24/2016 c19 Secret Storywriter
My emotions are too much.
How is Mr. Eames handling this? (I mention him partly because I love him and partly because I have no idea how to respond to all the other crazy ish that's been going on in these chapters.)
And seriously, how are they going to get out of this one? Is Saito gonna come bursting in? Or Cobb?
I seriously hope they're not on the run forever because I feel like that would be unbearable.
3/24/2016 c18 Secret Storywriter
What.
the.
eff.

ARIADNE YOU DUM DUM THIS IS NOT HOW YOU HANDLE THIS SITUATION
3/24/2016 c17 Secret Storywriter
I'm honestly not sure how to feel about Arthur knowing that Ariadne has feelings for him. I mean, he's not acting on them!
But I guess I understand the part that she would try to seduce him and get out of plans.

But I see that in this story, you've been drawing a lot of parallels between Mal and Ariadne, and I'm just not sure how I feel about that. I know that when she was alive, Mal was lovely before she got all confused with real vs. dream. And not only is Arthur holding himself back, remembering Cobb, but Miles gave him a sort of warning in the beginning of the story.
GAHH. Idk. I want Ariadne and Arthur to be together, but I don't want anyone to lose their mind.
3/24/2016 c16 Secret Storywriter
At least she finally realizes it!
This was pretty amazing to read. That was an awful lot of fighting, and at first, I thought it was too much, but at the same time, if I really think about it, I can imagine that Arthur knows how to fight pretty well and that he doesn't need a gun to kill someone.
I love that Ari can still banter with Arthur even though she was scared of him for a bit. And oh, that wink he gave her. Those two really are a pair, aren't they? #Ishipitsohard
3/24/2016 c15 Secret Storywriter
Nooooo I don't want panic back in their lives just yet!
I loved this chapter in all it's silly, getting-to-know-one-another glory.
And lol, I guess Arthur did kinda get his kiss after all since he tried to perform CPR.
I won't lie, there was a part of me that though this whole thing was a dream because Arthur seemed to be so out of character.
And that does remind me - if we get to the end of this story and it turns out that this was just a dream or something and that the Arthur/Ariadne romance never really happened, I swear, I won't know what to do with myself.
3/24/2016 c14 Secret Storywriter
Okay, I'm liking what I'm reading! I'm kinda relieved they are getting closer.
I also keep noticing how you say that Eames is comfortable enough to sit on Ariadne's bed, but Arthur never is. My guess is that at one point, Arthur WILL become comfortable with that?
And go Eames! Even with all his flirting and such, I'm glad to see that he offered to stay put instead of going out with Arthur and Ariadne. I hope he stands by that.
The night out will be interesting. Let's hope none of them regret it.
3/24/2016 c13 Secret Storywriter
Aw, the link to Ariadne's wedding dress isn't working.
Poor Arthur! Goodness Ariadne, you're overusing that line (Just for you), aren't you.

Seriously, these two need to admit their feelings for one another. And it's not like you can lock them in a room together and make them talk because they probably wouldn't out of their stubborn nature.

I'm so glad that you had this chapter because it was a slightly different tone even though there is still the underlying thought of danger (with Arthur having his hand on his gun and such).
3/24/2016 c12 Secret Storywriter
DAMN IT I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO SPLIT THEM UP
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MY HEART
And I loved seeing a rushed, slightly panicked Eames. It was nice for a change. Oh goodness, I hope all of them stay safe though
3/24/2016 c11 Secret Storywriter
I see your author's note and nooooooo I don't want there to be a blowup!
#justkissalready