for The Shroud is Breaking

11/5/2017 c9 MusicGirl1221
I think they are going to talk to the Hecate kids, Chiron, Rachel, Sadie, Carter and maybe someone at Hogwarts later on.
7/2/2013 c1 mapes
does max follow a gods path
7/2/2013 c6 mapes
in the beginning of chapter 6 you should of mentioned that thoth considers music as a form of magic
5/10/2013 c11 13Lex Fowler
I agree with your choice and I consider it admirable that you've decided to post-pone it for a little while.
3/20/2013 c10 x-ema-x
I love this fic.
Humor, nerdfighters, Starkid(?), potterhead(?) and the overlord Steve?! I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN

keep going and DFTBA
11/15/2012 c8 Lex Fowler
Question (I know, 'answer'): Am I the only one reviewing?

I like the cliffy, and no spelling or grammatical errors. Some puntuation, (like run-on sentences, see first paragraph [I think...]) but no biggies.

I can tell, now that you mention it, that this is based of off real life. It's got a fast pace to it, sometimes kind of hard to keep up with.

Thanks for the fanfic recomendation! See you next chapter or sooner!

Louisa
10/10/2012 c7 Lex Fowler
Oh, Hades, yeah!

Since you take so long to update, why don't you do like a run-down on the previous chapter so we don't get confused?
9/8/2012 c6 Lex Fowler
Jeez, you flatter me, you know that?

Anyway, I think your talent lies in action scenes, like me. You were able to describe every move, every fighting style with grace. It was exciting, and I agree, any longer and it would've gotten boring. No offense intended.

With all that we've been talking about back and forth between PMs, I thought you were ACTUALLY describing your house and fights, and I was like, What the heck? Then I backed up again to the last line of the author's note and it said: 'enough about my life and down to business', not 'enough about business, and down to my life.' Boy, my slight dyslexia is working overtime...
8/1/2012 c5 Lex Fowler
I'm having problems coming up with a plot for my next book... :(
Sorry for not reviewing!
Anyway, I still think you got a good story going and I'm glad you changed up the summary and title. I can't wait for the next chapter! This meeting should be fun... *sly grin*
7/13/2012 c4 Steven3270
please update it's really good
7/11/2012 c4 Poopooopopioaoaudibtexiatanymo
nice chapter once again! im just wondering whether you should change this story from PJ HP crosover to kane chronicles
7/7/2012 c3 Lex Fowler
Your welcome!
7/4/2012 c2 Lex Fowler
Foreshadowing is like reading the future or having a feeling. You know that bad feeling you sometimes get? That's foreshadowing.
7/3/2012 c1 Poopooopopioaoaudibtexiatanymo
this is pretty good! i dont normally like OC's but it works in this fic. keep writing!