for Hope in the Strangest of Places

3/16/2017 c1 Lilskystar
Sorry too lazy to login so I go unlogged xD ahaha

Anyways..
Your story broke my heart! I have a special place for Canada in my heart and as much as I like America, I still believe that people give America too much attention when Canada deserves it too. Poor Canada... How sad... He deserved better! Alfred, chill and let yoyr brother get some love as well. Very well written! I enjoyed your story as well as your author's note xD
Thanks for your work~
2/28/2017 c1 12Maeve-Juniper
very sweet, I love Canada Day pics :3
Though I felt that the abuse backdrop as a little misplaced, it wasn't so distracting as to overshadow other aspects. This makes me wonder if Matthew will ask to go to the Canadian side of Niagra for his next birthday lol
7/7/2016 c1 busty-cutie
france stop trying to get it on in such a heart warming moment
9/28/2015 c1 Alexray17
Amazing story
8/2/2013 c1 shadowperson
I'm Canadian too!
6/20/2013 c1 KTrevo
That was actually awesome :) I'm Canadian too, so of course, I love Mattie. He's just so cute.

Anyway. PM me if you ever need someone to look over your French, okay? You don't have to- it's mostly pretty good. Just the minor verb stuff and all that.
8/16/2012 c1 2Aya-of-the-night
;n; HOW DARE YOU FORGET HIS BIRTHDAY D': And then celebrate Al's on his...
DX This was a really great story! -thumbs up- Even if it was really upsetting... DDD8
7/30/2012 c1 Guest
*dies of sheer bliss* LOVE LOVE LOVE FACE!
7/22/2012 c1 1Lolita Madness
Oh My Gosh! I live literally 30 minutes from Rochester NY! Never thought I would read about it in a fanfic lol. I love the story even if England and France were being douchers!
7/13/2012 c1 26Memento Mori-Pontifex Mortis
Amazing, Amazing, Amazing, Amazing! I loved this, it was so good and at points I thought I was going to cry but didn't and I loved it Love Mattie so much, and the ending was so cute, how could they ever forget Mattie's birthday! Well, they remembered in the end so I guess that's good enough... :)
7/3/2012 c1 6Cynmia
I love this fic. It is an indescribable feeling, the one I got when I finished reading (including the author's note xDD).

I thought I'd just let you know. Great work! :D