for Secrets and Lies

2/6/2013 c5 mmkbrook
The irony is I am reading this in Feb 2013 after the Shabat-Shalom-Shiva episodes. My attitude towards Eli, has taken a turn for the worst, and it was never very good to begin with. Whoever this is,how did they get this information?
2/6/2013 c4 mmkbrook
Why i don't like Abby-I know this is sacrilege. She acts before she thinks.
I keep hoping her contract won't be renewed. At best, I find her annoying.

Poor Ziva. This is going to get worse...
2/6/2013 c3 mmkbrook
Poor Ziva. It is a wonder that she didn't retreat into herself.
2/6/2013 c2 mmkbrook
Who made these tapes. Did Eli have his house bugged or a servant ,or somone in Mossad did this. These are not birthday party tapes.
1/31/2013 c8 1Crazy Ninja
i loved the idea of the story with the tapes of ziva's past but i didn't like the whole zibbs idea x
12/13/2012 c16 48Maverick500
great story, are you planning a sequel
8/13/2012 c2 Guest
zivas mothers name was rivka
8/9/2012 c12 dolphinprtty
Love the story
8/9/2012 c12 10AfterAllOfThisTime
Love love love! Can't wait for next chapter keep up the good work x
8/3/2012 c10 Gibbs'favorite
I like it. Everyone in character. I can see Ziva doing all this to protect her family. Keep up the good work.
7/31/2012 c6 Zivatjl12
Thank you for this story so far. I am enjoying it and your style of writing is great. I am glad the team understands Jenny and Ziva's relationship. Thanks again.
7/26/2012 c8 12NazChick
good story! i can't wait to read more!
7/23/2012 c7 32FaeMelody
I love this story! Please continue it! X
7/22/2012 c7 nutellandreams
Please continue the story! I love reading it and I need to know how it ends!
7/22/2012 c7 TLO
Please DO finish this story. I'm very curious to learn not only who this 'blackmailer' is, but to learn what you have planned for the the team. This is intriguing and unique; I discovered it at chapter six, so I'll make sure I review from now on. ;)

I like relationship fics, but I really enjoy case fics as well, and you seem to have a handle on these, so yes, I'd read the cross-over. I can actually see Callan and Ziva, and I can hear the Tiva and Giva shippers gasping as they read this! Lol.

Thanks for writing!