for Their Songs

2/16/2013 c6 3Alejandra Torres
Awwwwwwwn 3 That was soooooo cute! SIZZY!
2/16/2013 c6 4Pure Alethea
Hey guys!

Thankyou so much for all of your kind words- you all literally make my day!

Just letting you all know if you ever want to reccommend a song or pairing for me to write about I'd be happy to oblige! So if you really want a soong in here just let me know via review or PM.

Thankyou, you are all awesome!

Alethea
2/16/2013 c6 Fosmdndllanebdkal
I love this song! It totally relates to Izzy...
1/22/2013 c5 Beckers062099
This mad me teary eyed for Maxy! Great writing! DOWN WITH DUCKS!
12/29/2012 c4 24NotSureYetHunny
AWWWWW. Who doesn't love Malec fluff? And, two updates in one day, wow! :)
12/29/2012 c1 purple pear 87
HI! I got so excited when I saw your story because my name's Aletha! And I never never meet anyone with a name even remotely similar. But I guess it's a penname which is slightly sad but I'm still excited! Good choice :D anyway your story is fabulous as well!
12/24/2012 c2 11dewdrops and crowns
ASDFGHJ I LOVE THIS I SHIP IT SO MUCH
WELL DONE BECCA!
great choice of song btw :D
12/22/2012 c2 2blazzer12
Loved it and I love She Wolf as soon as I saw what song it was I put it on.
12/22/2012 c2 24NotSureYetHunny
I loved this one! :D My only advice would to put more breaks in the paragraphs. The fact they are in big clumps makes it a bit hard to read...
8/31/2012 c1 City Of Mortals Forum
Becca this was absolutely flawless and beautifully written!
7/25/2012 c1 30my insides are blue
Wow, this is so amazing Becca!

I love how you portrayed Simon and his feelings for Clary. I loved that he cared about her so much and felt that Jace would hurt her and he felt that he couldn't bare to see her hurt. That's exactly how Simon would feel. I love Jace/Clary, but I've always felt so sorry for Simon. I really adore him and I think you did a great job here with him.

The fic fit in with the song and your writing was flawless.

Great work! :)
7/9/2012 c1 Dewdropsandcrown
hey Becca! It's Nona here, sorry I'm unable to log in at the moment but I was desperate to review your fic and then I figured I could leave an anonymous review! The fic is just omg flawless, I love it so much the song is perfect it fits in with the Simon/Clary/Jace so well, and all of it went along to the lyrics, I love all the flashbacks like with his mum and at the cafe and how his sister had got hurt and how he thinks Jace is going to hurt her :') Her just loves her so much..
He got ready to put his bravado act on.
That is just Simon so much he puts everything behind him just to be there for Clary!
On another note I love the picture with this story...
And you have to convince Middy to read the mortal instruments, I lent her the first book and she just isn't reading it :'(
Thank you so much for the fanfic, it means such a lot that you put the time and effort in and its not even my birthday, you are the sweetest person I know Becca, always there to bring s bit of light after the dark, and I'm happy to say this the first TMI fic I've ever read.
Much love,

xx DD CR xx
7/10/2012 c1 11dewdrops and crowns
Sorry for my late review Becca! I tried viewing anonymous but it seems to have not worked D: Once again thank you so much for theis anniversary fic Becca, you beautiful, kind person, I think your the sweetest person I know. I honestly did try to review this and it didn't work :'( I feel so guilty, I did manage to favourite it though before my computer went wack.

I love the song it goes so well with the Jace/Clary/ Simon relationship. I love all the flashbacks especially the one with Simon and his mum, it gives more deph to the whole thing. And I love the one at the café with Simon's little monologue.
Like her Prince Charming just came riding on his white horse to pick her up and take her to his castle for the weekend
its just so simon!
He got ready to put his bravado act on
omg I love Simon, I can't even. He just loves Clary so much he'll pretend it's all fine. And he goes with her into the shadowhunters and .. and .. I really love this fanfic and Simon. I'm very proud to say this is the first TMI fanfic I've read.

Lots of love,