for The Reality Beneath

1/8/2016 c8 Sweetmd24
this was such a beautiful story! I laughed I cried and I got lil angry (tonys dad) but im just really glad I got to read this story! thanks for sharing :)
8/8/2015 c8 8Wolfisis
The story started off rather confusing...But as it went on I got the gist of it, but then you randomly through in that it was Christmas and that through me off again...Then the parts you skipped over and put into chapters...The story was a bit of a mess, but all in all it was cute. And not horribly written just the time line was rather choppy, and you actually didn't need to cut those chapters out and put them in the way you did...You could easily go back and just switch the chapters around placing them in the right places."Shrugs" its all up to you, your story and it was a nice story.
7/27/2014 c8 Rjones308
Love seeing Gibbs and Tony in love and as Daddies. So sweet! A great read.
7/12/2014 c1 5Lotusja
I don't know if, I reviewed this story before. If I did, I am doing it again. Great story. I love the relationship between both Gibbs and tony and Michael. Favorite story so far of daddy Dinozzo.
3/30/2014 c8 yokmeilee
Wonderful story. Love the happy ending... But does it continue? More please...,
10/7/2013 c1 lizzievee
This is such a wonderful story that I've read it a couple of times. The one question that I have and thatw wsn't answered in the story was who was babysitting Michael all of this time and why did they have to bring him to the office. This is definitly one of my all time favs.
9/17/2013 c1 lorieslater
I too would love a sequel or just more stories. You are a great writer!
6/25/2013 c8 flutterbyqueen
Stunning story! I really love it! Thank you for sharing.
12/12/2012 c8 lizzievee
I so much loved this story. I am a sucker for all things Tony, Gibbs, love, marriage, children. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
12/10/2012 c4 lizzievee
I just want to say how much I'm enjoying this great story!
10/26/2012 c8 19smiles2go
Heartwarming for sure!
9/29/2012 c8 1Dolphtat
Are you going to write a sequel? I just found this story and read it straight through. It was awesome!
9/16/2012 c8 17DS2010
felt sorry for poor leon having his reality turn on it end. But, I loved Jethro with the kids :)
9/14/2012 c8 Guest
That's the idea, Gibbs, sick Jackie on Leon. LOL I LOVE IT. Great chapter.
9/14/2012 c8 Stormygrl0804
So glad you are back, loving this story!
88 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »