for Hate Is Safer Than Love

1/16 c19 1emsBlock
This story is so good! I'm sad it haven't byen updated for a while, I hope and wish that you will return to it :)
12/29/2020 c18 5tanya2byour21
I love this story 4 i can't wait 2 find out what is going to happen next keep up the great writing and please post more soon
Tanya
9/10/2020 c19 maryrizzo11
Can't wait for these updates!
8/30/2020 c18 skatiefan
This is a great story and hope you finish some day. I was always sad about the fact that Brucas couldn’t work. I wasn’t a huge Leyton fan even though I liked the actress. I want to see if they find out who attached Brooke, how she takes over and kicks Victoria out but most importantly how the Lucas, Sebastian and Brooke will bond and grow into the family we hope they become.

Thanks for writing and hopefully we see more soon.
8/16/2020 c19 24Leonie1988
Black Lives Matter.
Thank you.
I look forward to the chapters
7/27/2020 c19 Princesakarlita411
Will Lucas ever tell Peyton about Sebastian?
6/14/2020 c19 Guest
Thank you for this and the up and coming chapters.
6/14/2020 c19 dianehermans
welcome back
and stay save
looking out for new updates
2/6/2020 c18 Cassette89
keep going
2/6/2020 c18 Cassette89
keep going
1/18/2019 c18 1TatiaMikaelson
I hope you're feeling better, I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. May he rest in peace.
I'm just writing to tell you, your story is awesome and even if done just for fun, you have a talent and I hope you'll be back. You shouldn't give up, though, of course I know that such a tragedy won't ever be truly forgotten. Again, I hope you're feeling better. Kisses from Poland!
4/23/2018 c18 2wprincessannw
I hope you update!
11/26/2017 c18 rogers.saundra
Oh no! please add more chapters. It's really getting good.
11/10/2017 c18 Guest
great job can't wait to see who attacked Brooke and when will Brooke wake up. Lucas needs to tell Peyton about Sebastian but I don't want Peyton trying to be buddy buddy with Seb. Hope to see more soon.
10/22/2017 c18 New to Brooke
I’m hoping that you continue with this story. Can’t wait.
273 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »