for Unexpected

8/22/2012 c4 8srhittson
love the story please update soon
8/22/2012 c4 LoveAndMadness
I'm sad they happened, but it leaves a lot to write about. Now the team can go after Anderson...
8/22/2012 c4 197Daisyangel
This is a great story. I love both CM and I Didn't Know I was Pregnant. Please update soon. I can't wait for the teams reactions.
8/22/2012 c4 Marijke S Bush
When is chapter 5 of unexpected?
8/13/2012 c3 8srhittson
love the story. What are they going to tell the team?
8/12/2012 c3 1Hugs-n-Kisses01
I really love the beginning of this story and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the amazing work.
8/11/2012 c3 Shay58
Okay it can't be Will, unless JJ slept with him after they broke up at least a year before JJ and Emily started dating.. Please say it isn't so! Maybe Reid, since he is th one who noticed how long JJ and Emily have been gone.
8/11/2012 c3 calzonaobessed
Hiding?! She either had a drunken one nite stand or was forced-raped during a case or maybe again a drunken nitw when she was mopping for Emily. Humm so many possibilities can't wait for your amazing imagination.
8/10/2012 c3 LoveAndMadness
I think they should tell the team. Be honest. It's not like they can hide a baby...good job though. What will Henry's reaction be?
8/10/2012 c1 2Buka2000
I would have given anything for those prompts lol. I never get baby or birth related prompts, or I rarely do. I don't really see anything inaccurate with it.
8/10/2012 c3 13LauraMae224
OMG Please let it be an attack. I know that is horrible to say but I can see Emily being really supportive. Anyways, well written as per usual. Cannot wait for the next update! Xx Love you
7/23/2012 c2 ClexaPride
Love It
7/17/2012 c2 Shay58
Excellent start to this story. I can understand how someone may not know they are pregnant. That would be horrible. I think it would make more sense if the woman was over weight, but ifthe woman did not gain much weight it could be passe off was water weight gain during certain times of the month.

Post again soon please.
7/12/2012 c2 Guest
Great start I can't wait to read what comes next.
7/14/2012 c2 segir
If she was, she would become a lab rat
hahaha