FanFiction.Net
for Unfinished Business

5/20/2014 c1 2Haha i'm not coming back here
*uncontrollable laughter and happiness*
6/23/2013 c1 18ClairDeLaLuna
I'm not sure if this was me just overlooking something or an actual error, but it was actually Canada that ended up negotiating a peace treaty between Egypt and Israel. America was too much involved in the Cold War, being firmly on the side of Democracy, and Canada was seen as more of a middle power, a neutral party. It also lead to the creation of the UN peace keeping forces, and it's how Canada gained it's reputation as a peacekeeper.
6/17/2013 c1 Cami
If this actually happened, the Cold War would have made a lot more sense
4/27/2013 c1 1Reviews to Master
Always America causing the trouble huh? But hey! I still love 'em. I'm supposed to ANYWAYS! After all I AM an American meself!

Couldn't fight that German loving eh Mattie? Trust me, I couldn't either.
4/13/2013 c1 1NOMNOMBUNNYWILLEATYOURSOUL
*smiles sweetly* can i kill america
9/29/2012 c1 slioe
wow.. absolutely love it!
8/2/2012 c1 1Yuki Winggates
Amazing. I was spell bound by their interactions in the elevator. Thank you so much for this wonderful story, I was completely taken away.
7/26/2012 c1 dude
Good stuff
7/17/2012 c1 47animeloveramy
loved this, so cute nicely done _
7/7/2012 c1 Guest
Clever writing? Your vocabulary is great! (well, better than my, haha) I enjoyed reading it, a lot. Hey, does your avatar says 'ne boltai' ? (stupid question) anyway, love your story :)

Sorry, din't make an account, YET.
Still, wanted to comment on your MASTERPIECE.
mimimikan
7/6/2012 c1 3Silverwinds1313
Ohh how I love this pairing! I loved all the background you put into it, detailed and, well, I want to say logical but when I read it it all turned to gobbellygook in my head. I didn't catch a lick of what Russia was trying to say other than America broke the two of them up. I was kinda relieved to hear you made quite a bit of it up, otherwise I would have smashed my face into the computer screen trying to figure it all out!
All in all, it was great. There's no kidding that some politics could screw up the personal relations between two nation-people for thirty years. It's really too bad our world is so messed up.
Well, I'm glad you uploaded this. It made my day! Stay strong.
7/6/2012 c1 18yaoilover4lyfe
This was awesome...I love the story with the use of history involved. I think you got Canada and Ivan's character perfectly and the lemon was great! Keep up the great work!
7/5/2012 c1 6Cynmia
I remember this fic.

It was not that long ago that I read it (though entirely plausible that you wrote it long before my reading of it).

This fic is a beautiful fic. :D
7/5/2012 c1 Guest
This was well very creative in a sense for a fanfiction. In another unrelated topic I noticed that Norway and Norwegians where in it and as a result Russia and Canada got trolled. _ thats pretty much a theory that I have about anything dealing with Norwegians it usually involves someone getting trolled in the strangest ways for some reason.
7/5/2012 c1 Guest
Today is my lucky day. Not even a minute of looking and I find a beautiful deanon? And it's RussCan? You are a beautiful, beautiful person. Love ya.
(Lazy reader is lazy, and she's also the userid Chairisse. *nudge nudge*)