FanFiction.Net
for Another Kind Of Orange Ninja

3/23/2014 c1 13damtoti
Damn, this was amazing and had me giggling and turned on at the same time. I actually looked up Australia and South Italy after seeing a fanmade picture of them together, and damn - they just work, huh? I love how you made Romano top, and depicted Spain as the obsessive, love-sick guy who just doesn't get it. Yup, Romano is definitely just too shy... except when he tops the hell out of Oz. The Netherlands and Spain interaction was great too. You didn't write Spain as some bumbling pushover, yet he was still as clueless as ever. Ah, this was a piece of brilliance.
11/4/2013 c1 Love it
Hilarious and brilliant and oh so weird! A!
2/18/2013 c1 18CardofSpades
I think I just found a new OTP (of multiples) O.o
2/9/2013 c1 random
i really loved this, had me laughing alot as well,
the relationship here is actually very plausible
(and somewhat cute)because if you have ever
read Australia's bio (on wiki... . its kinda
reliable) it says that Australia has a pretty good
relationship with Italy (north Italy but whatever)
coz everyone that goes through the school system is
taught a second language (Italian the most common,
i know i had to learn Japanese in my school for 8 years)
so Australia can speak Italian fluently (if i recall correctly)

again loved it :) its lovely to see fics of my own
nation
2/5/2013 c1 Guest
I /love/ you for this. This is one of my favorite crack pairings and you have done justice to it with this story. I hope to see another chapter of this, or another story where Australia man up and take on Romano XD Anywho, keep up the good work!
8/11/2012 c1 RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets
I love this! Never thought of them together!
7/10/2012 c1 2Mi3staR
As an Australia... I'm never going to look at Italians the same again, this may be the same with Dutch people :L

a very funny read, specially how Holland was being ninja and stuff, he'll be a great ninja XD Although it would have been a lot more funnier if Holland told the truth to Spain, haha but shit would go anyways.
7/8/2012 c1 64mizperceived
Group effort or not, this was really entertaining to read. I actually kinda want to see what happens next. Does Netherlands tell Spain? Do they both get so trashed at the bar that they randomly hook up and have sympathy sex?

GODS INQUIRING MINDS WANNA KNOW!

Tell you how good this was? This reader would love more... or a sequel!
7/7/2012 c1 3Silverwinds1313
I couldn't help but laugh at this! Super secret spy powers, activate! No kidding, lol. It was kind of an odd pairing, but it was definately a good read. Hehe - Australia should always be naked, for the good of mankind! I'm not sure if fainting or swooning is considered "good" though. Lol!
Great suff, keep it up. Stay strong!