for The Secret World of Love

10/29/2013 c1 16Lylex96
please continue soon
10/26/2013 c1 6fantasyfreak133
It was really cute! Even though it's rated T I hope you keep the innocence between them semi intact ;-)
10/11/2013 c1 Varii
Hi! I'm an anonymous viewer. I review pretty much all stories but this is my first. I just wanted to say "WOW!" That was A-may-zing! So please please please please finish this!

Varii
9/12/2013 c1 iloveromance
I love this so far! I just watched "The Secret Life of Arietty" last week and it was nice to find this story. I like that you used dialogue from the movie and I hope you'll continue this!
8/27/2013 c1 HidanKakuzuFanGirl
more please
8/21/2013 c1 5Catsrcute 567
Hello! I really like your story. Can you please pm me? I would like to know if this is continuing. I want to see her meet sho! Their love would be soo cute! :D
6/13/2013 c1 kat
i love this, plz write more id love to read it :)
6/5/2013 c1 cool anonymous
Nice 'intro'. Must have been much more interesting if you could write some of Sho's... thoughts, feelings and.. yeah. But still, nice :))
5/10/2013 c1 4puccalovesgaru111212
Awesome, please continue
1/22/2013 c1 1PinkyShrill
Oh my god, please update! I loved it so much! You know what makes your story different? You portrayed the characters and their thoughts so well. It's like we really are looking into Arrietty's thoughts and not what the author makes the character think. I really hope you are going to continue it to the end. Please keep writing, and great work!
12/16/2012 c1 THE POWERPUFF
Woo! It's great! Update soon please I wanna see what will happen! -
11/10/2012 c1 Naomi
I love it
9/29/2012 c1 Guest
I really like this. : ) Please write more!
9/27/2012 c1 1PureAngelEyes
Aww I hope that they see each other soon, love the story an hope to read more of it so please add soon :)
9/24/2012 c1 Lily
Pleeeeeeeasssse do the next chapter! I'm begging :)
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »