FanFiction.Net
for Soul of My Soul

7/28/2013 c12 Aisucold
lol...
7/28/2013 c11 Aisucold
wow,thus is the life of an avatar
7/28/2013 c9 Aisucold
i want another baybeee!
7/28/2013 c8 Aisucold
loved this chapter!
7/28/2013 c3 Aisucold
that was so sweet!
7/28/2013 c2 Aisucold
lol how all the women knew already
2/23/2013 c16 2XTemporaryInsanityX
I'd love another story and/or drabble :)
1/5/2013 c16 31SpeakNow1118
I'm heartbroken that you've ended this because, honestly, I've read this all in one shot. I was a huge Makorra shipper (and still am) but, dang, dude. You totally changed my mind!
10/23/2012 c16 1Kirida
I sooo LOVED this story. It was absolutely wonderful. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. I cannot wait to read more. Please continue to write about Iroh and Korra. After Zuko and Katara, they are my favorite couple from the Avatar world.
9/28/2012 c16 2PAS-15
This a was an excellent story! I've gotten into Korroh a lot lately and your story just made me like it more. Very good story.
8/4/2012 c5 4Larka Rinna Luna
I am curious to know the backstory behind this one. Larka
7/27/2012 c16 Hj
Keep on with Korroh, FFSister!
It's great to read about them... Korroh, the pairing that we'll never see in the Series but will live in our fandom hearts!
7/27/2012 c16 AlexandraDuffield
KORROH W33K!
7/25/2012 c15 Blue-Winter-Angel
I'm not ready to be finished with this story. When I first started reading a few hours ago (seriously, where has my day gone?) I never thought I'd become to attached to all these characters. Quit working your magic on me.

I'm so impressed with everything you've written for this story. It just kept getting better and I'm so proud of how much you've grown as a writer since we first met. This story was such a joy to read and I'll happily read it again tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day xD You know, I'm actually tempted to convert this to a PDF so that I can put it on my Kindle. That's how much I love it.

Well done, peanut. And for the love of all that is holy, don't ever stop writing for this fandom. I'm kind of addicted to it.

xx
7/25/2012 c14 Blue-Winter-Angel
*runs in circles*

Honestly, I can't say anything here that I haven't already gone on about at some point over the last thirteen chapters :P I love how you chronicle things like the gestation period and Zuko's first year. It's such a wonderful little insight into very exciting times in Korra and Iroh's lives (and will serve as very helpful references for me.) I think my favourite bit in this chapter was Iroh going out for noodles, or more so Asami's "It would be mean to wake him up, just so we can have noodles... But I really want noodles." Hee!

Now, onto the - wait a minute. The next chapter is the last one? NO. THAT WENT WAY TOO FAST. THIS IS NOT ALLOWED. *frets* ... *bites nails* ... *runs to the next chapter*

xx