FanFiction.Net
for Soul of My Soul

7/25/2012 c13 Blue-Winter-Angel
BABIES! TWO BABIES! I'M SO EXCITED! *runs in circles*

I think you may have uncovered my love for baby stories. GAH. I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE BABIES. I'm sure I'm starting to repeat myself in these reviews now, so I'm going to shut up and head on over to the next chapter.

*squee* Babies!

7/25/2012 c12 Blue-Winter-Angel
Oh, boys. *chuckle* Very cute.

I hope for Iroh's sake that she lets him in that bath. God knows I would.

7/25/2012 c11 Blue-Winter-Angel
Whoa. You weren't kidding about the angst.

Is it weird that this chapter reminded me of Taken? Have you seen that movie? It's got Liam Neeson in it. He's a retired CIA agent who goes overseas to find his daughter after she's abducted and put into the slave trade. There's a quote in there that Korra's threats reminded me of.

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Awesome, right? :D As angsty as this chapter was, I still loved it. You showed just how ruthless a mother can be when her child is in danger. You go girl! Seriously. She kicked butt. I'm so proud.

7/25/2012 c10 Blue-Winter-Angel
TAHNO OMG HOW ARE YOU DOING, HOT STUFF?

This was so much fun to read. Not only was Iroh in a tux but Tahno was there! And the italics bit cracked me up xD And also TAHNO WAS THERE. I'LL TAKE THOSE PRIVATE LESSONS IF KORRA WONT.

Um. Yep.

...

TAHNO!

7/25/2012 c9 Blue-Winter-Angel
Aww, poor Iroh xD

I'm not gonna lie, when I read the AN I had no idea who Senna and Tonraq were, but I figured it out. BEFORE I READ IT, thank you very much. Severe case of the giggles happening right now. I love this one - I seem to love everything. Oh well - so silly and fun. Hee!

7/25/2012 c8 Blue-Winter-Angel
I love this chapter. Love, love LOVE IT.

If there's anything better than reading about newborns, it's reading about toddlers :P Seriously, they're too damn cute for their own good. It's weird reading about them being parents, though. They think the kids are growing up too fast? What about them? ... Except Bolin xD

I really think reading this story is the perfect cure for my writers block. I'm itching to get back to my stories - although not necessarily the right one. Boo.

In short, Zuko is precious. Roku is precious. SONG IS THE CUTEST THING EVER. And everyone else is wonderful.

My heart can't handle all the love right now. Omg.

7/25/2012 c7 Blue-Winter-Angel
DUDE. You're going to kill me with all the fluff and happy things.

I know I said that one of the earlier chapters was my favourite, but it's now second place to this. You're seriously making me want to open a word doc and write about Jamie having Flynn *shakes fist* How are you so good at writing these things? I'm surprised how often I found myself laughing while reading this. Sneaky humour is always a win :D I'm not even kidding when I say I want to re-read this chapter already. And my heart just about melted when they decided to name him Zuko. PERFECTION. Absolute perfection.

And there's nothing like a bit of vandalism to get someone to pay attention to you. Way to go, Korra.

7/25/2012 c6 Blue-Winter-Angel
Not Zuko D:

It's so hard to picture him being an old man, let alone dead. Poor Iroh. Another great angst-ridden drabble, you evil little woman. But as heartbreaking as it was to read, there was a little bit of happy relief with the belly rub and the waddling.

I'm all depressed now.. Give me some fluff.

7/25/2012 c5 Blue-Winter-Angel
Wow. Just... wow.

You know full well that I struggle with the angst, but I loved this. It flowed so smoothly and was just so, so perfect. You probably haven't realized, but your writing has improved so much over the last few months. I mean, it was brilliant beforehand, but now it's like you've reached a whole other level. You blow me away. You really do.

This was absolute angsty perfection. *applauds*

7/25/2012 c4 Blue-Winter-Angel
So simple, yet so elegantly done. Bravo.

Sunrises are wonderful, no? I'd watch them more often, but I'm too lazy. Then again, if getting up early enough to watch the sun rise means I get to cuddle with Iroh... I'm definitely setting my alarm.

And hooray for the engagement ring!

7/25/2012 c3 Blue-Winter-Angel
*heartclench*

I think this is probably my favourite drabble so far. I've yet to write a scene with a baby, but after reading this I can't wait. Everything about this was so precious. GAH. I can't handle it. Korra chatting with the baby was so freaking cute omg. AND SHE'S PREGNANT. I love surprise endings like that.

*squee*

7/25/2012 c16 15CarpeDiemEveryday
(grins) I never gave this ship much - if any - thought, but you sold it really well. And now I'm full of fuzzy feelings. Yaaaaay Bah, I wish I could give you more serious critical information. Uh, hm. Just, yeah, really good, I liked the balance of warm, fuzzy bits with the more serious sad or angsty bits. It didn't feel like you really overplayed anything, or anything like that. Good stuff.

Cheers,
Carp
7/25/2012 c10 CarpeDiemEveryday
"Iroh, you're speaking in italics."
Cue Carp dissolving into wheezing fits of laughter as she tries not to wake the house up.
I've been reading along and enjoying things immensely - I love how the way the show is means that it's not remotely tacky to name kids after deceased show regulars, it's really really nice - but that straight-up split my sides.
I'll go back to reading now. :)
7/25/2012 c2 Blue-Winter-Angel
Awww :D

And damn it. I'm craving rice cream now *whine* And sushi. Stupid rice. I hate you... no, I don't. Come here. LET ME LOVE YOU, RICE!

Doesn't Tenzin have a son that looks like Aang? I've seen a clip or two of him and he's made of win. God, I need to watch this show.

Very, very cute scene. But not a good one to read when you're hungry. *stomach rumbles* I need Iroh to sit next to me at dinner time. Make it happen, universe. Also, I love Korra something fierce.

ONWARD. *marches to next chapter*

7/25/2012 c1 Blue-Winter-Angel
IROH, Y U NO IN MY BED? *flails*

Um.. Moving on.

Like everything else you've managed to crank out over the last few weeks, I can't believe I haven't read this yet. I'm such a fail D: But it's no surprise that I love this. You know how much I love Iroh, so I wholly approve of the pairing and this story that I will no doubt end up reading way too much.

Also, way to go, Korra! GET YOURSELF SOME IROH! :D *has a proud*

xx

p.s - I suppose I should say goodbye to the rest of my day. *reads all the things*
109 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »