FanFiction.Net
for Soul of My Soul

7/25/2012 c16 ThoughtsOfComplexity
Wait- when's Korroh week? I haven't even heard about it yet! :O
7/23/2012 c16 17lovelydangerousdear
Da fuck is this? I want Korroh no this mushy nonsense.

And your welcome.
7/23/2012 c15 DrBarber
Love this. It is very well written. Great job.
7/22/2012 c15 Guest
Omg, i almost died!
It's cute! Would love for the chapters to be longer but i likewhat we get!
Iroh & Korra pure perfection!
7/19/2012 c15 49Pen-Always-In-Hand
Oh, just perfect
7/18/2012 c15 17lovelydangerousdear
I agree with you it's not you're best chapter but it's definitely still good.
7/18/2012 c15 Guest
Oh my goodness this story is so fantastic! I'm in love with this pairing and this is one of the best Korroh stories I've read! Also I would love love love for you to do a series on these chilluns, I have an obsession with minor characters and OCs plus I just think it would be amazing :)
7/17/2012 c15 9Makorra123
Great chapter! Update soon!
7/17/2012 c15 1not-a-princess. tha-wanderer
I really like this fic! Especially this installment. It's so cute and it makes you want to say "awwww!"
7/17/2012 c15 XxShyxX
Beautiful names _
7/16/2012 c12 Guest
The meager number of reviews that you receive does not do your story justice. I can genuinely say that I have enjoyed every chapter that I have read so far. If you please, continue updating, I'll be awaiting every chapter.
7/13/2012 c14 49of starlight
iroh's love for korra is immeasurable boys, you should really take a good hard lesson from our general, here. haha, i absolutely adored that bit. and the last one, ohmygod. perfectly fine my behind. only korra could end up saying that and have her water break in the next minute as if fate wanted to spite her. as for voting for the name, i tried to check the poll out but every time i did it said it was closed. if it makes any difference i was pretty in love with the names jia and yuki. if it doesn't, they were all good names regardless and i can't wait to find out which one it is.
7/12/2012 c14 17lovelydangerousdear
bring forth the cuteness of the twins, and only then shall I pay you a compliment.
7/11/2012 c8 13Unravelling
Such a devastatingly fluffy look at Korroh BabyZuko family life! DEVASTATING! I think my heart turned to fluff and exploded from the cuteness of it all. Talking BabyZuko in #005 - Annual has to be my favourite :)

Thanks for the wonderful work!
7/11/2012 c7 Unravelling
BABY ZUKO! There's so much that's RIGHT with this piece, I dunno where to begin xD It's lighthearted and fluffy and funny to boot.

Such a wonderful piece of writing, keep it up!

P.S. Your pace is ridiculously amazing and impressive, I wish I could churn out fics at half the speed you've gone :P
109 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »