for Of Robots, Pj's and Dwarfs

12/31/2014 c1 2EmothPoodle
Please continue! This is brilliant!
11/7/2014 c1 Guest
I knew this would be good when you said they'd kill you if you posted it with the Star Wars fics, but I wasn't prepared for the way it made my heart smile. I don't usually read crossovers, but this was amazing. Also, I totally agree with you about embracing Spirk.
8/14/2013 c1 Panwyn
I happen to be both a Trekkie and a Star Wars fan, and I found this very amusing! (Although I do admit that Star Trek is better, in my opinion.) This was very good, thank you for creating a piece that incorporated two of my favorite fandoms! :)
9/7/2012 c1 52Aguna
that was awesome :D
7/10/2012 c1 5TheDawnCatcher
Oh, fun! Just wait till Vader starts Force-choking whoever's guarding the cell! I'm going to be following this VERY closely. :)
7/9/2012 c1 Guest
I just love this! Please, please, please, please, please, do continue it! Great idea.
7/8/2012 c1 13TheProblematique
Oh my god. This is actually, legitimately HILARIOUS! Sweetie, it's crack, but IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY! Well-written crack that actually makes you snort aloud and wanna roll around giggling like an insane fangirl! WHY HAVE YOU NOT BEEN WRITING THESE PAST THREE YEARS OHMYGOD?

"Unless he was flirting with Spock.

But flirting with Spock was fun, dammit."

*cackles* PERFECTION. It's hilarious, awesome, pokes fun at Star Wars AND HAS KIRK/SPOCK, therefore I declare this to be PERFECTION! Brb rereading to laugh some more!
7/6/2012 c1 2Captain Raven Rose
That. Was. Amazing.

As a Trekkie and a star wars fan girl, I must say, you created a wonderful crack-y crossover. I enjoy humorous fics like this. Yoda was PERFECT. The part about McCoy and all the hypos was epic. I could have done without any spirk, but hey, it was still great. Is there going to be more? Please?