for Corporate Punishment

2/9/2015 c13 1Revya Raide
Thank you so much for writing this story! Best of luck for your future writing endeavours
10/10/2014 c13 OverByMidnight
First of all, thank you for finishing this story, I think it's pretty frustrating when people don't finish a good story they've started. And I loved the conclusion, it was so cute x3 They loved each other in the end...

So shame you won't be writing Larxels anymore, but thank you anyway for sharing your fics with us :) I enjoyed them a lot. I wish all the best for you 3
4/7/2014 c12 Bruh
Ur just gonna leave us hanging tho I'm gonna cry
8/24/2013 c12 RisingAngel8
I'm so happy you're back! Congratulations on college! Another great chapter, I can't wait to see how everything ends!
8/17/2013 c12 5Jillian Bowes
Whoa! I was so surprised when I saw this update in my email. I thought the story had been abandoned! Lol this chapter was good! Glad it was kinda lengthy too. Update soon! :)
3/24/2013 c11 kaibasgirlx
omg, i absolutely LOVE this story so far! Larxene and Axel are really IC, and i am just freaking in love with this plot!

Hell yeah Larxene! Start your own organization, screw Xemnas and Xehanort! !

Please update soon, i really can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens! please please please update soon!
2/24/2013 c11 RisingAngel8
Yay! An update! This made my day actually. I love seeing the plan slowly unfolding! :) I can't wait to see what happens next! :3 Keep up the great work.
1/27/2013 c10 OverByMidnight
Xion, you damn traitor! D:

Phew, I was worried you had given up on this story...
1/10/2013 c10 19SirenMist
Oh my gosh! Xion!? No way! This is getting so good, I can't wait for the next update :D
1/8/2013 c10 5Jillian Bowes
YES! I was afraid this story had been abandoned! But yeah. This was an awesome chapter. And I never saw the end coming! Bravo.
1/8/2013 c10 RisingAngel8
Aw, Luxord's amazing in this. Poor Ax. XD XION HOW COULD YOU?!

I can see how everything is tying into the story. Fantastic as always! That's good news, it will make writing come much faster for you when you have the time I'm sure. Good luck :)
11/23/2012 c9 OverByMidnight
Oh, the suspicion

And Axel, FAIL .
11/11/2012 c9 RisingAngel8
Oh my goodness! I found the Easter egg! XD Loved it. Poor Larxy, she just can't catch a break. And Axel, oh dear you just can't stop failing today! XDD Great job!
11/11/2012 c9 Jillian Bowes
Found the Easter egg! Po' Demyx. And poor Axel and Larxene. That sucks! But I'm so glad you updated! Great chapter, really suspenseful.
11/10/2012 c9 AngelicWinds