for Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

5/1 c31 hayleenichole
This is my favorite fanfic I’ve ever read (and I can’t even express how many I have read over the years) and I really hope you continue it! I would even be happy to send you a dunkin/sbux/caribou gift card for caffeine writing fuel! (I once read a tweet suggesting this as a way to support fanfic writers since it’s something we get to enjoy that the authors aren’t paid for
4/25 c31 nuttynitnat
please update as soon as u can i love reading this story i have read it so many times would like read what happens next so please update soon
4/16 c31 Brin
2020 update strange i swear i read this chapter.
2/24 c31 Fidjie
Very good chapter, can't wait to read more and see how the secrets will be revealed
1/31 c31 Guest
Please continue with this story.
10/4/2020 c31 Guest
Please continue with this story.
9/11/2020 c1 Guest
Please continue with this story. I want to see what happens next.
9/8/2020 c27 Guest
just watched heart of dixie for the first time and reread your bluebelle sections. great crossover and comparisons off the two sets of characters. hope you update soon.
9/6/2020 c1 Guest
Please continue with this story. I would like to see what happens next.
8/17/2020 c31 Guest
love this story. glad to see an update. looking forward to the next chapter.
8/16/2020 c30 Guest
great update
8/15/2020 c31 Crazy Cat Lady9
Great story, really enjoyed reading so far. Hope you have more to share with us.
8/3/2020 c31 9Jenndifurry
my aunt did that her mil was also her stepmother.
8/2/2020 c31 1insolentelittlewolf
I’m so glad you updated! I love this story so much, it’s always such a nice surprise when I get an alert for it. The slow burn KILLS me but it’s so good!

Hope you’re doing well and staying safe!
7/29/2020 c31 Elodielodie
I’m so happy to read this new chapter. It’s great, as always. I could hear Bob singingThis is lovein my head while I was readingThanks
1,607 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »