FanFiction.Net
for Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

8/14 c34 Guest
Bless you for coming back to update. This is one of my favorite stories. Love that Zadie is becoming more of a friend and ally. She is actually helping Duncan be a better man than his parents ever could. Also love that Peggy is still in their lives. I look forward to your next update, no matter how long it takes.
8/13 c34 Elodielodie
J’adore toujours autant. Merci pour les nouveaux chapitres, ils sont excellents, comme chacun. J’attends chaque été la suite de cette histoire, vivement l’année prochaine ! (Ou avant, si le cœur t’en dis
8/11 c34 hayleemars
This is my favorite story of all time. And I got TWO chapters! It has made my covid recovery much better. I’m glad Logan knows about what happened to Veronica. Will they find out that Duncan doesn’t have chlamydia? Also, I am here for Zadie being real with everyone. It’s good for them.

Can’t wait for the next update!
8/6 c33 Arileb
When I got the notification of a new chapter, I was elated.. when I realice there were two? Omg! Thanks for the update!
8/6 c34 Indyfangirl13
I am still in love with this story...hope you have more chapters soon. I go back and reread this story so much in between new updates.
8/5 c34 9kerali
I love the chapters. Your descriptions of Logan’s mannerisms in the previous chapter were perfect for me to visualize him.
8/5 c34 1drh25
Oh my god, the puppy fits so perfectly! I have loved this story for years and each time you just add another wonderful layer. You worked through some tough stuff with grace, very nicely done. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story!
8/5 c34 2roon0
Thank you for the great update.
3/12 c32 hayleemars
It’s hard to read other FF because this story is so good. Thank you for writing thisyou’ve done such an excellent job!
10/12/2021 c32 Guest
Thanks for updating. Love Lilly’s commentary. Can’t wait to see what’s next!
9/20/2021 c32 Meg
Thank you for making my day!
I love the way you write, it makes me both laugh and cry.
8/16/2021 c32 2degfas
great update!
8/11/2021 c32 cainc3
This update came at the most perfect of times. My life has been crazy lately and this was just what I needed after a long week of work. So glad that Logan and Veronica are finally opening up to each other and are more willing to move forward with their relationship. I can't wait to see what happens next...

I can't wait to figure out what Zadie is up to either, and who else is involved. I hope that her and Duncan get together.
8/7/2021 c32 nuttynitnat
yes a update waited for this for ages
please update again shortly thank you
8/6/2021 c32 1drh25
LOVE THIS! I love Lily and her commentary. I love Duncan and his nerdiness. I love Veronica and Logan being the perfect Veronica and Logan. You have done so much with this story and I love rereading it! Thanks for another amazing chapter, I'm even starting to like Zadie, especially once Lily made her seem even more like Veronica :)
1,629 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »