FanFiction.Net

7/15/2012 c4 2AnnaYuzukiWasHere
KISS? :o
UPDATE XD
7/15/2012 c4 Serendipity Moose
lool, I can't wait for youichi's reaction to this xD
7/13/2012 c4 3DEVIlishAngel00
OHHHH! They KISSED! UPDATE SOON!
7/13/2012 c4 10HazeyDazey5
...ITS SO CUTE! UPDATE SOON PLEASEEEEE
7/11/2012 c3 TheDreamer01
Argh I really can't imagine this! BUT it's a really creative idea, good luck with the rest!
7/10/2012 c3 Serendipity Moose
Cool! I really like the idea of their personalities being switched! Please update!
7/10/2012 c3 2AnnaYuzukiWasHere
O-M-G :D
First of all: GYAAA YOU-CHAN O
Second of all: Nastsume is so cute T.T
Third of all: BADASS MIKAN xD
But this chapter made me feel bad for her TT-TT She's scared..poor girl and what the heck does he mean with "pay with your body" O.O''
LOVE IT X3
7/10/2012 c3 5SugarADdIccT
You know it's really weird to imagine Mikan with a rude personality! I actually enjoyed the change of personality! You are so creative!

See ya ;)
7/10/2012 c3 3DEVIlishAngel00
Love the story! UPDATE SOON!
7/10/2012 c3 2sarahlhack
OHHH! soo good, I cant wait for the next chapter! I wanna' see what she dose about the cuts and stuff c: Verry good as usuall(:
7/9/2012 c1 Guest
Hi! I liked your fan fiction! I loved how u switched their personalities! Write more I LOVE your stories!
7/9/2012 c2 3DEVIlishAngel00
YOUICHI! I'd do ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING to have Youichi as my lil brother! HE'S JUST SOO CUTE!

Wait. Wait. Wait. Does... that mean... Natsumeisgoingtobescared!(I said it really fast! ) well mikan was scared of you-chan(nickname!) so does that mean natsume is going to be scared! UPDATE SOON!
7/9/2012 c2 3I love you - Flower
Dun-Dun-DUN! And Persona becomes the creeper. Youichi is so cute stickin' with the new girl. How will you portray the characters, Mikan and Natsume, to become more... friendly-ish to each other? I love how you still made Natsume the perv-ish one out of the two! Please up-date soon!
D
7/9/2012 c2 10HazeyDazey5
i love this. i love how youichi immediately loves mikan and natsume is exactly llike mikan
7/9/2012 c2 5ArtsyNinja3
woah...so intense! Update soon please!
17 Page 1 2 Next »