for Songs of Love

9/21/2014 c1 Ucana
You made me cry! :)
7/16/2014 c2 JaspersMum
It was another lovely story but I cried yet again! Can you write a happy one please!
7/16/2014 c1 JaspersMum
This made me cry! It's the love story everyone wants.
5/27/2014 c2 3lookformeinthesmiles
I am literally in tears
3/20/2014 c2 7JKO73
This made me cry.
3/18/2014 c2 2tniki713
Damn it you made me cry. It's so sad and I guess it doesn't help I'm listening to sad music. Oh well I love it anyway
3/10/2013 c1 101Justicerocks
Aw, this was so sad :( But very beautifully written.
1/1/2013 c2 boisjoli91
could you stop writing story that makes me cry! please lol
11/1/2012 c4 2Going down with my Densi Ship
Aw, the ending made me smile!
Love this! xo
10/30/2012 c4 No.1TwiFanpire
Oh my god this made me cry, great ending :) loving this story, cant wait for more chapters
10/30/2012 c4 17Exuperance18
Like your concept here and your writing! Couldn't finish to read the two first ones though as they were too sad for me! So I guess it means great job on your part ;) - Thanks for sharing - Emma
10/30/2012 c4 NCIS LA Girl
Love the ending! Lol can't wait for
the next update!
10/30/2012 c4 jmlane1966
Whew! I got shivers and a tear rolling down my cheek! That was so wrought with emotion and tension. You did a fantastic job of relating the song to their situation. And the end was lovely. I've often wondered how long Deeks could possibly stand being rejected. I think five years would be an amazingly long time to wait. Kensi's myriad hang ups and pride and stubbornness is difficult to understand. For a person who so often talks of the people who have left, it is hard to imagine why she can't open her eyes and see who is in front of her. Glad you resolved that for her.
10/30/2012 c4 JET1967
If you are looking for inspiration, I heard a new song a couple of weeks ago that seemed perfect for Kensi and Deeks-She Hauled Off and . . . Kissed Me by Steve Holy. Definitely worth a listen.
Jane
10/30/2012 c4 3Somnium1
I don't care if it was cliche I loved it. The angst was just fabulous and so very them, this has made me feel very squueee!
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »