for Guardian

1/2 c4 lara5170
I am surprised that Ron doesn't know about Ichigo with all of his family going to the school and being a part of the magical community
10/8/2019 c3 5Fractoluminescence
A bit odd to be reading the book again to an extent, but more than readable. Reading on
10/8/2019 c2 Fractoluminescence
I just have one question - How did you pick the chapter's title exactly? (lol)
10/8/2019 c1 Fractoluminescence
I like your writing. Even though it tells of events that everyone knows about, I feel it is told in a sufficiently different way, with just the right amount of Ichigo too
6/28/2018 c1 Guest
Porfavor continúa esta historia
5/26/2017 c4 nightlight4582
"he looked like someone had stuffed him in bleach"
Ha. Ha. Ha.
I see what you did there...
5/26/2017 c4 nightlight4582
"he looked like someone stuffed him in bleach"
Ha. Ha. Ha.
I see what you did there.
5/19/2017 c9 PLEASE READ ME
I agree the actual story felt like it was on rails and or track's like it wasn't real just a slightly interactive hologram of the harry potter movie.
3/15/2017 c1 KK
I know you want to keep your characters in character and that you aren't really changing anything plot related yet but you do need to integrate Ichigo more. While Ron and Harry are talking it sounds like they are just ignoring him. What impact does Ichigo have in this world if no one even responds and he doesn't even change the conversation on the train.
10/25/2016 c4 TouchDouche
Just said Itsugo out of nowhere, and it hit me.
9/20/2016 c9 2mugestuxshiro
heh I 'abandoned' most of my stories for similar reasons...
8/31/2016 c9 jcampbellohten
Based on the end of the summary, I figured I'd check the last chapter to see if this was continuing or if the chapter was a closing note—and hey, it's a closing note. Quite an interesting one, too. That's a great point about Ichigo's long-term butterfly effect, one I personally wouldn't have thought of if I read through the whole thing. Well, I'm glad you gave the story closure for people who may have been waiting on it, and that you gave a rough overview of the plot that wasn't fully written out instead of leaving it dangling.
8/31/2016 c1 jcampbellohten
It feels a little forced how frequently Ichigo has something to add to the conversation.
If Hermione has sat down already, how can Ichigo flash step behind her? He'd be on the back of the seat.
8/26/2016 c9 12creativesm75
ok. thanks for letting us know
5/31/2016 c1 CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing
It's prefect, not perfect.
205 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »