for Seeking the Bludger

9/11/2018 c1 Guest
OMG I was Lily in this situation! This actually happend during free period when I confessed
11/19/2016 c1 Guest
I love your intricate personalities and detailed scenes you concoct but the fact Lily didn't end up with Scorpius, or that we didn't see more of scorbus was disappointing.
6/30/2015 c1 ordinarylittleme
Poor Lily. In my version, after your last sentence Albus would walk in, and both Albus and Scorpius would both be dead in five seconds.
6/23/2013 c1 1Encypher
Poor Lily, that would have been awkward. Great to read
11/25/2012 c1 TheMisfittingPotterGames
My gosh! My jaw actually I saw Scorpius loved Albus! I was sure they were gonna kiss!
8/30/2012 c1 1Magimagus
OH MY, Scorpius, gay? I actually... didn't see that coming, haha XD And in love with Albus, too. Wow. I really did not actually see that coming. It was a nice surprise haha (: I kind of liked the idea of Lily and Scorpius together lol.

Haha, I liked Lily's plan to get Scropius alone with her in the skimpy outfit haha. A ginger cat, really? XD I'm surprise she didn't say "meow" at some point lol. It was a good idea :) And the mental image is really strange. I'm used to picturing Lily as a little girl... This was a big change. But a nice change.

So yeah, I liked this fic and I thought it was actually pretty great :) And I think putting the pairing as Lily and Scorpius is about right, though it's a bit misleading I guess XD I still liked the outcome. I can't stop smiling at the thought haha. I find the thought of Scorpius and Albus together but funny and sweet at the same time :D

Ahem - I really liked this story and thought it was pretty epic. Nice idea.

-S
7/11/2012 c1 don't meet your heroes
I rather liked this, even though I don't really like ScorLily that much. Yes, you should do it as ScorLily, cause Al doesn't really appear in this. :) Great job.
7/7/2012 c1 8nadenelouis3
not even going to lie. Practically the same thing happened to me once. (Except the boy wasn't in love with my brother. My brother is five years younger than me, that's creepy) (and we weren't at a boarding school for witches and wizards)

but this was hilarious :')
7/7/2012 c1 186ProfessorSquirrell
I feel like Lily should be more devastated. But I prefer Scorpius with Albus anyway. They really would be so cute together. I love how the situation became so awkward and she felt bad about laughing at him. It's also really sweet that she's the only one he's ever told and he's in love with her brother. I like how you've characterized Lily though. As the youngest she probably wants that attention. Good job and good use of the prompt :)