for Comfort

6/8/2018 c1 Slate
Duuuuude this fanfic is the exact same age as me :0))))
7/26/2017 c1 Whittney Harmon
Excellent fluff piece. I like how towards the ending it goes from soft to intensively erotic for Arnold and Gerald. I hope to read more hey Arnold fanfiction stories like that. But if I could make a suggestion, maybe have a few the Hey Arnold fanfiction stories with Arnold and Harold engaging in intense sexual intercourse.
4/24/2017 c1 3Wolxy's Fanfics
Ooh that was so beautiful! *-* Well, I mostly ship Arnold X Helga but second favorite ship is 100% Arnold C Gerald! Great job on it!
8/10/2016 c1 15DrarryPeoples
This is so fucking heartbreaking! I love it! 3 Wonderful story! Wanna say so much more, but I'm tired...so tired that I can feel my heart sigh when I breathe...Does it happen to you too? GREAT STORY.
3/4/2005 c1 15dracoizumi
YAY! *dances* Wow I'd never thought of a Hey Arnold fic! But theres a first for everything! I'm up for new slash/yaoi pairings! =) I always am. Well Very good story you got going there. I really liked it.
1/27/2005 c1 10Yardbird9
A very bold move.

Even though i did not like what happened in the end, I did like how you did not immediately have Arnold and Gerald together. It was not planned. And i liked how you had this situation occur when Arnold was depressed on being rejcted.

And you made this encounter happen very quickly and it did not do anything to their friendship.

You handled it very well. But i hope you will not do a sequel with Helga and Phoebe being the new couple. Hope not.
9/3/2004 c1 AJ
*Very* well done. Great writing style and I love how you incorporated a lot of Hey Arnold canon into the story. And they were guys, teenage guys, and I could really feel and relate to that. Great work.
2/11/2004 c1 tekiclutch
I was waiting for someone to attempt this pairing. ^_^ There were a few times when the "omigod lets party" stuff seemed a little forced, but other than that it was all very cute and very believable. I hope you inspire more people to play with this pairing.
7/23/2002 c1 3Jennavette
You have no idea how -thrilled- I am that someone had the nerve to write a slash Hey Arnold fanfic. That was so nifty! I was wondering if anyone would write something -other- than a Arnold/Helga and Gerald/Phoebe (well, I've got a couple things in the works...) and again that was just so nifty! And it was -well written- Great job! ^_^
6/24/2002 c1 DarkMistress
This is probably the first(serious) A/G fic that I have seen or read on this site and you've managed to pull it off very nicely. Kudos for having the guts to post this and I hope you write more of it in the future.
6/13/2002 c1 160Cybra
Okay, this was CUTE!

Very tastefully done, Aerial! It wasn't too heavy on the slash, and it gives off that warm fluffy feeling that comes from reading a sweet little romance.

I kinda got the feeling that Arnold was the more "feminine" half of the relationship while Gerald was the more "masculine" half. Pretty cool twist there! I kinda visualized that myself if this kinda thing ever happened! I dunno. It just seems to fit those two personally.

Very nicely done!

~Cybra
6/13/2002 c1 LindaG
You did a really good job with this Aerial. Very believable. And not too much. Fit well with your story, IMHO. ^_^
6/12/2002 c1 2Eudial
Yo i dont know what to say. That was great writing and all- and who woulda thought as to create a story like this. It takes guts to write this kinda stuff and all- and i'm interested to reading more. I don't support the whole homosexual thing ( i aint gonna go on about that) but keep writin and dont let nobody tell u off. Aight lata!

.E