FanFiction.Net
for the violet hour

2/27/2016 c1 Lukalukageno
I ship them now!_
3/5/2013 c1 28unfoldingbliss
Duuuudde, you have me shipping it, dang it! XD I really like Hasook and thought he a wealth of potential when he was introduced. I was hoping we would at least see him attempt to get his job back or have him interact with the team in some way, but eh, LOK didn't turn out nearly as good as I wanted it to be and you just captured what I would have wanted for Hasook anyway.

But, this one-shot is amazing. I know you say it isn't your best, but it's still pretty damn good. The sentences fit together pretty seamlessly and I really adore how you describe their expressions. Not to mention the dialogue is spot-on, especially between Mako and Hasook - two angry boys attracted to the same girl? That'll only lead to a fist fight down the road (which, is something I personally would like to read). And the Hasook and Korra's interactions were also well done and I liked the subtlety of Korra's feelings for Hasook.

Anyway, very well done and I hope to read more of this couple from you in the future!
7/25/2012 c1 DrBarber
Once again, great job.
7/24/2012 c1 Blue-Winter-Angel
I had a heap of things to say about half an hour ago, but then you made me read something else and I've completely forgotten what I was going to say :P Thanks for that. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed this. I love that I'm becoming more familiar with Hasook :) I have no idea if Sifu Hotman is a joke from the show, but if it is I need the back story.

I'm not gonna lie, Hasook is pretty damn swoony. He's right up there with Iroh, Zuko and Tahno. Welcome to the club, baby.

xx
7/23/2012 c1 8Athena Kyle
That was lovely! I like jealous Mako, and how even though Korra's still hung up on Mako, she recognizes that there's potential with Hasook... Poor Hasook, he got the poo end of the stick... I love how the fandom for the most part still has a grudge against him.

Great job!
7/8/2012 c1 Arora HickoryEye
I really love this! somehow I think I can only ship Korra with Water Tribe boys now...
7/8/2012 c1 Guest
Love it. Why just one chapter? TT-TT
7/8/2012 c1 XxShyxX
RIGHT IN THE FEELS
I think i died and gone to heaven