for My Onii-chan Is the Best!

7/9/2012 c1 IchiBerryz
Ahahahah that was so awesome!... I can't wait for the next chapter...At first I thought it was a one-shot but it's a relief this one will have a few more chapters :D!. And I loled when I read about the "consume section" and "helpers section" they're like the extras who works serving the people like Egyptian slaves or something!... OMG I hope you update a new chapter really soon!. I'll be looking forward to it!
7/9/2012 c1 6Katsura-Tenshi
Uuuh, I'm so interested So funny and enjoyable xD Who'll win? Shirou, Yuuto or Shuuya? WAIT, TOO EARLY TO ASK! I'll just keep reading this hilarious fic to find out! ;DD
7/9/2012 c1 Guest
It's great and pretty original. Some fanfics are a little unclear and you don't know what's happening, but this one is nothing like that. I'd suggest that you first finish this one befoe you write any other. Keep up the good work!
7/9/2012 c1 7Tatetshi Akari
Nice fic! Please let Shirou be the winner! *begging*
7/9/2012 c1 25SHSL Kariya Masaki
WOOOOOOW! ! ! Quite gripping for your first fanfic :D it's really cool and funny X3

So...SHUU SHUU SHOULD WIN x3...although, I think it would be nice if it was a tie...yeah, a tie is better, don't you agree? XDDD

Yessshhh...so update soon and a little advice, try breaking the lines when making a conversation, makes it easier to read and the words won't be scrunched together...yeah, that's it! *sweatdrops*
7/9/2012 c1 HIATUS-ING
Heey Leaving a review so you know I passed by And welcome new writer-san!

Looks so interesting! Wonder who'll win Hoho.

Update soon

((Also, I read your profile, could you be the person who left reviews in my fic? Lul, Sorry I couldn't give a satisfying.. Answer to your question, then XD))
21 « Prev Page 1 2