for Nallen Alphabet Book

UPDATE SOON
7/14/2016 c8 Guest
LOL
1/21/2014 c8 ctm07
living a girl here on a cliffhanger it's not nice
12/1/2012 c8 iLiketheFlowers
integreity
11/29/2012 c8 Nem aka Anon
Oh my goodness! Please write more! These are great. I'm a Nallen shipper (just joined the crew not too long ago) and am liking this.
11/29/2012 c8 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
LMAO that voicemail! Brilliance!
11/28/2012 c8 kath46
I: Incident;

Great job, I loved the voicemail from Nell..
11/28/2012 c8 4Phoenix the warrior goddess
The next prompt a classic icecream
11/28/2012 c8 Kristalla-131
Hi!

Hahahaha,great chapter! Drunken Nell is so funny and the situation when she's awake is so... xD xD
And the phone voice message, it reminded me once day I've a bit drunked and I spoke with a friend... and at the next day I can't remember nothing! -

And for the next chapter, I suggest 'incredible'... :D

Read U soon!
Kisses!
11/28/2012 c8 3alix33
Those lavender sheets sound pretty.
The shots and lucky stars counting thing was very funny: Nell sounds about as superstitious as I am (which is a lot) there.
"She should have known better than to believe she had gotten away completely free. After consuming as much alcohol as she had, she's honestly surprised that the whole team isn't currently in her apartment. Wait no... That's disgusting." - Hehehe.
"Squeezing her eyes shut for a moment, she reopens them in the hope that the whole thing is just a drunken hallucination. But he's still there, and now she suddenly realizes, shirtless." - Yum!
"You're in my apartment." "Yeah." "Why?" "I was hoping you could tell me." The conversation stops there, and it suddenly dawns on her that maybe Callen was just as drunk as her last night. Which means he can't remember what happened either. She's not sure if that's a bad thing, or a good thing. "Let's agree to never speak of this again." "Deal." - Hehehe.
After listening to Nell's drunk answer phone message, I want to crawl into a tiny, distant corner somewhere and hide in mortification on her behalf.
11/28/2012 c8 20shestarsky
Really good, leaves a lot to ones imagination. First word that came to mind was "Image".
11/28/2012 c8 irisis
Another fun chapter! Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next update. :)
11/28/2012 c8 daughter of ewan
oh this is priceless! I love it how they don't know anything about it. He being the Lead Senior Agent and she being the genius and they have no clue!

How about using ibuprofen? Seems like they might need it
10/10/2012 c7 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
GO NELL! The fact that Callen held her after since she was shaking was really very sweet :)
And I'll suggest the word 'hysteric'
10/10/2012 c7 Kristalla-131
Hi!

Great chapter! Nell was so incredible in it, taking KO a very big oponent! And Callen... *sight* he's perfect anyway, I haven't words to describe or adoring him... :D

Words with 'H'? Well, I suggest high and hug ... :)

Read U soon!