for Remembering past, forgetting the future

11/2/2012 c3 Crowleys Waifu
IT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
11/2/2012 c2 Crowleys Waifu
Maria popia
11/2/2012 c1 Crowleys Waifu
WHAT!
8/14/2012 c1 Guest
I never quite got the way that Maria died. If she was shot before she gave her speech and pulled the lever, wouldn't the guy that shot her just shoot her again, silencing her, and then destroy Shadow? I'm just saying that it doesn't make any sense to me.
8/6/2012 c2 2Anna Kawasakii
HEY BLABLABLAHREVIEW! ONE: IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE THAT PERFECT STORY, THEN SHUT THE HELL UP! NO ONE NEEDS YOUR OPINION AND FLAMES! SECOND: YES, TWO HOURS IS A LOT OF TIME! THREE: I BET YOUR GRAMMAR IS WORST THAN A MONKEY'S! FOUR: I BET YOUR STORIES ARE WORST THAN SHIT! SO WHY ARE YOU SPENDING YOUR TIME READING SUCH A GREAT STUFF EVEN IF YOUR SAD LITTLE BRAIN CAN'T GET THE BEAUTY OF IT? YOU SHOULDN'T FLAME 'CAUSE I BET YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT NEITHER!
Nice chapter btw ;)
8/6/2012 c1 Anna Kawasakii
OML i'm so sad... this story is so *can't find the right words to express* But i loved it!
7/17/2012 c3 anon
This is a good attempt, but it needs improvement. This chapter, for instance, was really, really short, and there are a TON of grammatical issues. Also, I can already see where this story is going to go, and that's in the same direction as a ton of other fics on this website. Try to mix it up a little- make something DIFFERENT. I've seen variations of this fic probably close to a hundred times. Rework it. Come up with something better. If you're committed to being a 'writer', you can do this.
7/17/2012 c3 4ST751
Aww i like this! :D About time, Shadow is happy! Continue!
Hey blahblahreview guy lay off and go bother someone else
7/17/2012 c2 Corrupted Nightmares
AWWW omg! I loved that!
7/9/2012 c1 Blablablahreview
This sucks. No joke. Way too bland, no emotion and no style. This just blends in with the other 80% of FF that is just mediocre. Not good not bad. The only tears I am crying are those from boredom. Also...
"Took me two hours! That is a pretty long time!"
No, no it isn't. Not at all. For a good-ish writer it would take at least 9 hours of concentrated writing and thinking to make a chapter this long.
7/9/2012 c1 Corrupted Nightmares
Oh my gosh...,u made me cry... And u no how hard that is