for Heart's Desire

8/5 c9 EricFan71
I loved this story! I’m a fan of any & all Eric & Sookie HEA/Freyda & Felipe get theirs

Keep up the great work please
3/24/2021 c10 elsie bailey
Lovely story. Thank you.
3/10/2021 c10 meyou744
Love this story you could add more
3/7/2018 c10 Eric21468
OH NO we never find out what Hunter did with what Dookie gave him?
3/6/2018 c7 Eric21468
Fantastic story
4/23/2017 c9 Guest
Lol
1/8/2017 c9 Guest
I think all Eric's secrecy and wasted time were mostly if not completely unnecessary. He could have picked up any of 2,000 phones and called Sookie at any time during the passing (seemingly) 500 years. There was no need to keep Sookie in the dark for so long unless he didn't trust her.
1/7/2017 c5 Guest
If it was all a farce then why did Eric have to stick his penis in Okie's vagina? And isn't Eric a little delusional to think Sookie would automatically take him back after how he left her?
1/7/2017 c3 Guest
So Eric is suffering and as usual Sookie isn't. Nice.
1/7/2017 c2 Guest
I adore that you're having Sookie go back to school - very nicely done!
5/16/2016 c9 7tanseynz
Oh come on Sookie! You never respected your marriage to Eric for one moment. You refused to let him call you his wife and you always said it wasn't 'real' because it wasn't done in a church in front of the fakers of Bon Temps.
Love the plotting of this story very much but for each step Sookie takes towards being an adult, there are blatant lies she still passes on as Eric's fault.
Until they're resolved, she'll just keep on punishing him in the underhanded manner she's developed.
5/16/2016 c8 tanseynz
Of COURSE there are no benevolent vampires, Sookie! Not one has put him or herself out to do anything for you except enslave you, feed from you or otherwise abuse you. You're everyone's little Renfield passed around from vampire to vampire without pay, care, protection or home.
Seriously, she's delusional as well as massively ungrateful. Who the hell does think paid the Britlingen? Niall?
5/16/2016 c2 tanseynz
Sookie really can be a nasty piece of work. She's never at fault, it's always what Eric's done wrong. If he'd come to see her before leaving for Oklahoma he'd have been wrong even though leaving her a note was, she thought, wrong. And if she feels raw, exposed and hurt to the bottom of her soul, it's fair payment for all she's dished out.
Interesting when she at last decides to accept something to do with Eric, it's money. The easy option.
7/15/2014 c10 Chipndalegal
Thank you for giving us that little window into how happy and in love they still are after twenty five years. Loved the humorous reference to their silver anniversary! You don't really say, but I am hoping that Sookie having the spark means that she has a long fairy life ahead of her to stay in the beautiful bubble they have been living in. You did a great job of fixing up CH mess with Eric and OK and the way she ended her series. Thanks so much for that!
7/15/2014 c9 Chipndalegal
That little sweetie, Hunter and his good luck charm! I think Eric did an amazing job of coming up with the best plan he could to deal with Felipe and the marriage contract and all that mess and ensure that he and Sookie both stayed alive to try to have a life together again. Sookie did really seem to understand how against the wall he was, and that she never did much to help him back then. Who knows if Hunter helped, but it certainly didn't hurt. Even without knowing all the adult details he knew that Eric and Sookie belonged together. Very sweet! I am so glad that Eric came clean with Sookie so quickly and that she asked her questions and listened to his answers. Everything they said to each other was so real and heartfelt. Perfect that she would go back to him in that very special dress to let him know that she still loved him and wanted to try again. I am so glad to see that there is an epilogue to read next. This was a sweet ending, but I am feeling very greedy for more!
379 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »