for April Fools, Sweetheart

1/5/2015 c1 9IanLevitt
Hilarity at its finest!
11/16/2014 c1 16Nine Bright Shiners
This was a brilliant story, I really enjoyed it. I was laughing from the very beginning. Haymitch's nonchalance in the face of Effie's anger was perfect...as was Effie's revenge! I actually think there's quite a lot of plot/action here considering the short word count. The mix of description and action works very well. Well done, and thank you for writing this story.
9/3/2012 c1 Gigi Black Lovegood
I loved it!
8/25/2012 c1 4Squint-1121
Hahaha! This is amazing! This story and the characters are really well written and the ending is so perfect. I love it!
8/16/2012 c1 Joannecookie
I hadnt been able to guess what effie's prank was so I didnt see that coming xD I laughed at the end :)
8/1/2012 c1 51room-on-broom
Buhahaha! Nice one top notch :D
7/12/2012 c1 6True Love's Kis5
THAT's AWESOME! AMAZING!
7/9/2012 c1 Lessthanthree13
omg lolololol this is hilarious! i love it!
7/9/2012 c1 Guest
LOL! I laughed basically the entire time! Remember Haymitch: Hell hath no fury like a woman's rage!
7/9/2012 c1 35LadyNobleSong
Hahahahaha this is great!
7/9/2012 c1 1moonlight goose
lol! Now that made me me laugh, good job on a funny fanfic.
7/9/2012 c1 Guest
soo awesome! love the ending!
7/9/2012 c1 Guest
Yessssss. YEEEEEESSSS! This is so full of win! You literally had me on the edge of my seat, wondering what on Earth Effie was going to do to Haymitch. I was smirking wickedly the whole way through! This was so entertaining, highly amusing, and so incredibly fun! I enjoyed every minute of it. :) Also, I really love that little touch you put in about Haymitch almost having a constant/habitual slur because he was so drunk all the time; making it present sometimes even when he was sober. A nice detail I haven't seen. Cool thought! Thanks so much for posting this!

-Lullaby-