for Flock? Meet NCIS

3/15/2016 c18 36Eagle Dreamer
I have just finished reading the entire crossover and I have to say, please continue it asap. I loved loved loved it and I love the show and books. The characters may be a little ooc but their still mainly themselves. Please continue the story and keep on rockin'.
3/15/2016 c13 20River Styx1201
One Piece or Soul Eater or Black Butler
12/7/2014 c18 Guest
Just write, dont think
11/6/2014 c18 1AngelLaNelle
This probably the NCIS crossover I've seen so far.
5/24/2014 c18 Guest
Update plzplzplzplzplzzxzzzzzz
4/16/2014 c15 7Eagle Hawke
Hmm... Idea for Criminal... I think it should be an important person at the Schools...
4/16/2014 c13 Eagle Hawke
Nice... I love the way you introduced Angel's telepathic ability to Gibbs... Great story!
4/16/2014 c11 Eagle Hawke
LOL! YES! Jeb finally gets what he deserves (even if its just in a fanfiction!)!
4/14/2014 c18 4avidreader28
i love this story!
3/19/2014 c11 MarauderPrime12
Not bad, but try crud instead of gosh. Sounds better.
2/22/2014 c15 Guest
The person behind the crime shall be a random man named The Gran Master. (Go and watch M.I. High, it's AWESOME! Especially seasons 3-5. Got to love Oscar!)
2/22/2014 c14 Guest
You could do what I do: don't study at all, practically forget everything, then take the test and get a 90%-100%. Weird, right?
2/21/2014 c8 Guest
Can I tell you a secret? It will be in a code that only 55% of people can crack.
The bset sotreis are wirettn wtih no ieda wehre it's giong. Mnie is porof. 8 pgeas, 5152 wrods, and not eevn hlaf dnoe! Mroe lkie one precnet dnoe.
9/7/2013 c5 Tommy298
Wtf, gibbs couldn't be downed this easily, u need, like, a gibbs clone if u want to hurt gibbs.
8/12/2013 c18 Art-Of-Breaking
I'll try to keep this short and simple as to not hurt your eyes. First off, I don't hate you. Kinda peeved that you haven't updated, but I don't hate you for it. Also I'm really sorry about what happened to you and the car and I want you to know that I'll be praying for you and your family. Anyway I'll see ya whenever you decide to update this story' but until then, FLY ON!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »