for Interview with an Emperor

2/23/2016 c1 Guest
This is one of your best fiction you write it is very good It would be great if you continue plz if you could update you
1/31/2016 c1 Guest
Plz update more chapters
1/29/2016 c1 Guest
You're a great writer and I can't wait to read more of this story!
1/29/2016 c3 Guest
Good story plz update more chapters
1/2/2016 c3 38Brievel
Oh, dear. I do feel rather sorry of Bremé. What does her name mean?
1/2/2016 c2 Brievel
Little squirt?! ...I will never see him the same way again...
1/2/2016 c1 Brievel
Glad I'm not in that poor kid's shoes.
2/28/2013 c1 Happy Fan
You write Palpatine brilliantly, don't listen to what anybody says otherwise.

You're a great writer and I can't wait to read more of this story!
10/13/2012 c3 Guest
The idea has potential, but I'm sorry, I simply do not see what the fuss is all about in the reviews. (I have a habit of reading reviews before I actually take on the story.)

Your version of Palpatine does nothing more than stick to cannon facts, which is something that I have read many times on this site. (However, I must admit that there ARE only two Palpatine writers- yourself and another young lady - I assume she is female at least, taking things from her profile and such- who updated just a few days ago, which is why I assume she is still active- and her version of Palpatine is every bit as in character as yours, added to the fact that many fine authors on this site who merely include him in various parts of the story also engage in fine points that rival yours so...

I'm rambling. Please forgive me.
The point I am trying to make is, please, appreciate good work, but do not exceed the praise that is due. I believe that is an insult to the craft and makes people feel secure in areas that could be improved.

All that said, well done. However don't fall into the trap of making Cosinga so pompous. He was an ass, that's true, but he wasn't as ignorant as you make him out to be.
9/30/2012 c3 PalpatineFan
This is brilliant!

I am a huge Fan of our favorite Emperor, and you write him better then any Fan Fiction Writer that I know! You should write a Star Wars book, I swear you are THAT good!

Please don't abandon this story, I can’t wait to read more, and the fact that you are including bits from Darth Plagueis (which is my favorite SW Novel) is an added treat.

Great Job!
8/14/2012 c1 63The Warrior Of Twilight
The stories you make of Palpatines times. past and future, inspire me and my determination to create and publish my stories of Darth Caxkj: my OC. It is as though you are the Dark Lord himself. The past, present, and future you make of him is absolutely genius and insightful. It's as though you try to make us pity the man who was destined for darkness.

You are perfect in every form to your writing. You deserve the absolute credit of every fan of the Sith Lord. The details of Darth Sidious past is beyond accurate and brilliance: it is perfection. I can not tell you how enjoyment that swells within me when I look upon to see a new chapter of a story with your name next to it.

I must say, again, you are genius and saying your work has the highest merits would be an understatement. I look forward to the future stories that you post once again.
7/20/2012 c3 12urcool91
Kriff you, I feel sorry for Palpatine/Aulus! I almost hope that he can overcome all the kriff his father is putting him through, even though I know how this is going to end. But my heart is breaking for the little future Sith! How can you do this to me?
7/19/2012 c3 RKB
Oh my. As I continue reading this wonderful story, I can't help but notice the similarities between Palpatine's relationship with his parents and the relationship Adolf Hitler had with his parents. In both cases, you have a domineering, angry, verbally abusive, morally lacking father and a submissive, weak mother who can't fix the situation. In both cases, this terrible childhood and poor relationship would lay the groundwork for the creation of individuals who would go down in infamy as the most malevolent, psychotic, and depraved individuals in history. Now I know that Palpatine is a fictional character, but it makes sense that he would have a similar upbringing to that of Hitler, since the Empire in Star Wars is basically Nazi Germany in space and the Emperor is Space Hitler. Please update this at your earliest convenience, it is very good. Thank You!
7/18/2012 c3 Guest
Stop that! Your making my heart go our to the little Sith-in-the-making...
Cosinga just gets worse by the minute. Honestly, any person who has been a parent that long should know that if they don't want the child to get a hold of something, then they should put it out of their reach; he's overacting. Palpatine's, sorry, Aulus's questioning about the pad was simply adorable.

Making him more intelligent is really reasonable, to be perfectly honest. When watching Episode I, I get the impression that Anakin was beyond his years, and it would seem that the rest of the Jedi were the same way. Take into account that Sidious assumeldy had a fairly high midichlorian concentration, and your depiction is quite realistic.

I also feel sorry for Bremé, her husband seems to view her as merely a tool, and yet she only wants the best for her son. She seems like a very loving mother. Maybe Cosinga should heed her advice every once in awhile.

The birth of the twins also brought in quite a bit of insite, methinks. It's sad that Bremé should even have to worry over her husband's reaction, and that Aulus would be worried too. (Great, now I'm going to fall into calling him that on a regular basis) And his concern over being replaced was the breaking point. How dare you play on my affection for children! Really, it was so... impossible to put into words. Especially when Cosinga did a sorry job of reassuring his son.

Ooh, playing favorites among children is just asking for relationship problems...

Speaking of relationships, maybe he wasn't mocking his father, he could have been genuinely pleased that Consinga show an interest in him... or maybe Aulus really was just being a brat. It's hard to tell, but even so, Consinga, once again, did not handle it well. At all.

Several days? How long is several? What will I do...
*sigh* I suppose I'll live, I haven't updated any of mine in awhile and am without an excuse as good as yours; some of the readers may kill me...
7/18/2012 c3 45Queen
Hmm, I haven't read Darth Plagueis, but I did just finish reading Shatterpoint, and if memory serves, there's references in there to Mace having memories remarkably early on in life. So Palpatine being mature early doesn't seem like too much of a stretch - maybe a Force-sensitive thing?

Aulus chewing on a political planner just made me laugh - already into the politics, is he? Some of Cosinga's thoughts on Aulus are cringe inducing though, knowing what we do of his future. Intellectual weakling? Hoo boy, he has no idea who he's dealing with. It makes me wonder what Cosinga will think once Aulus is a little older and a little more on his level. But judging by the quote you have at the end of the chapter, that may well be what Darth Plagueis is about...?

Still, seeing Aulus at such a young age - he's already very clever, trying to understand his place in the world, what is important, why, and it seems he's already figuring out how to interact with
27 Page 1 2 Next »