for Gleipnir's Compass

10/18/2014 c1 Guest
I honestly did not see Thor/Loki. It was just Loki, well, being Loki.
6/2/2014 c1 guest
story crossover idea I would like :

Its a crossover between batman ( 52 comics version ) and Harry potter

Main pairing Harry x Harley Quinn

Summary : Harry potter became a god and conquered his universe and destroyed it now he travels to another universe called batman( 52 version) after he gets there he will take the batman universe by storm while getting a little bit of love from a girl called Harley Quinn at the green house with poison ivy he will love them and have kids with Harley later on in the story

Story title : Harry potter Emperor of Gotham
8/4/2012 c1 AekoAeviAthan
Gosh! I knew Loki was to badass and smart! I wish this was part of the movie!
It would make it soooo awesome! As you can tell, I love your story!
7/11/2012 c1 Guest
Loved the story, really awesome and chilling.
7/10/2012 c1 Jenn
I love this so much. And it really is true, at every turn in "The Avengers" Loki gave up way too easily, not to mention his plans were too straightforward. This makes much more sense.
7/11/2012 c1 1on-stolen-time
Oooo *shivers* That was glorious. Well done, well done indeed. I can just see Loki, bitter and angry and lost and broken, tears in his eyes as he tries to convince not only Thor but himself that he is nothing wanted.
7/10/2012 c1 YouThereintheTrunks
But it's not fair for this to be a one-shot. It's too good for it to finish in this way.

Your dialogue is superb. You really capture the way Loki and Thor speak, especially Loki. Awesome job with that dialogue.

And I very much like your theory on Loki's revenge. I believe you are right in that Loki's plan is much more complex and intricate.

I ask you, though, to reconsider and let this not become a one-shot.

I still hope for a happy ending.
7/10/2012 c1 20HowlynMad
Oh, how perfectly desolute. "Don't you see there's nothing left of me? I am but emptiness and hatred and the laughter of the carrion crow." Heart rending and more true than most fics. And this...twisted, heartless, frost-runt that you trawled from the discarded rubbish of your ancient enemies and gave to your wife as a pet." The depth of self loathing here is beyond tragic.

I totally agree with you accessment of the Avengers plot. (what there was of it) Don't get me wrong I loved the movie but the plot was severely lacking. Loki wouldn't use such smoke and bang unless it was to divert from something bigger. And I don't believe he would really give a rat's ass about earth. He would want Asgard, bowed and broken.

I do think there was a hint of possibility in the movie that Loki was not acting of his own accord. That, in order to save himself from the void he played along with the plan. That could have been another interesting way to take the plot but that idea never went anywhere either. You have offered a plausible explanation here. Loki is so far gone at this point he would gladly give up his life to see the Aesir fall... all for want of love from a father that was never his... your story hurts my heart.
7/10/2012 c1 2GeorgianDevil
dark and pretty, dangerously beautiful. I like it. It was, after all his plan the whole time. If I could have put the words to paper as elegantly as you did I would have, but alas, my inability to write Loki in any form is a handicap that leaves me to read the majestic words of others and wish they could be mine. Congratulations on a job well done.
7/9/2012 c1 LadyMardore
Whoa! Is there going to be another Chap two? I hope so! Please don't let it be a one-shot OO
7/9/2012 c1 5Licet
...wow...hold on i just have to recollect myself after that...whew ok back now. EPIC. Seriously. I kinda wish it was a full blown fic now. Im seriously about t go to sleep so i can dream about this.
7/9/2012 c1 18Nyctanthous1308
That was brilliant! Seriously, well done! And, (I hate it when people say this), I wish there was another chapter! Q_Q