for Memories Left Behind

11/27/2020 c4 charmedness19
this was just getting good! im. so sad this isn't finished!:(
6/24/2020 c4 Guest
The writing is as good as Behind closed Doors, if not better, and I appreciate the slightly slower pace! So... pleeeeease finish it! I know it's been almost eight years now, but hey, a girl can dream :D Regardless, I hope you're well and wish you all the best. You really are a talented writer.
3/2/2020 c4 Guest
Please continue this story.
2/1/2020 c4 Guest
Please continue this
6/24/2019 c1 Bellevy
Please please finish this story at least! I absolutely love it!
6/6/2019 c1 Guest
Please update this. This is a very good story.
9/9/2018 c1 Lunalavendercardcaptor
Please update its a good story.
11/3/2017 c4 meridalass
please continue x
7/29/2017 c4 3hongbinstaekwoon
I feel like crying because I started your story Beind Closed Doors under the impression it was finished, only to start this sequel and nearly tear my hair out because it hasn't been updated since 2012 right at the part where Syaoran began to warm up to Sakura once again.

I usually don't have the patience to finish multichaptered fanfics where romance is not the main subject of the story, but I love your writing so much I was actually reading every piece of it just for the plotline itself. I hope you do someday pick up writing this again, but if you dont, please know that I really love your work as an author :)
6/2/2017 c4 ilovesyaoranforever
Do you still have plans to finish this?
10/19/2016 c4 hashtagfangirl
I first read this story when it was coming out and I remembered it today and re-read the whole thing. It's just as good as I remembered it to be. Please please please compete it! I see you still write in other fandoms, please give this story the ending it deserves!
8/28/2016 c4 DDB-NAKITA
Where is the next chapters? I love this story so much. Please, continue this story
8/21/2016 c4 Bee Emey
I miss you <3
7/15/2016 c4 S.C
Hi um I'm a fan of ur "behind closed doors" fiction since a few years back; I was busy for the past years so I haven't be active so when I came back and saw that this fiction has been on hiatus. Not pressurising or anything but may I ask if u intend to continue this fiction as I really liked this story and sincerely hope that u will pick this up again in the future. In the meantime jiayou and please continue to write wonderful fanfics!
6/17/2016 c4 Guest
Please finish this! I didn't know you added more chapters! :-) good for you! I remember you had big dreams for this story; so I hope you're able to finish it. If not, that's fine! But your writing is always so well thought out and planned- it's a joy to read. I remember telling you all about the goosebumps I get during the elevator scene and I still do!
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »