FanFiction.Net
for Caught Off Guard

8/20/2023 c1 siobhan.22
Great story
9/13/2015 c1 12Missthirdward
I loved reading this a bit too much! *sobbing.* And "Ali"? Getting them willicia feels... "It's where you belong.. In my arms." My heart..
2/28/2015 c1 797iloveromance
This is so sweet and romantic! I can just picture it!
11/1/2014 c1 guategal
I have never forgotten the essence of this magnificent scene. It was so Will...so beautifully expressed those love feelings and attitudes connoted via the actor and writers. Such an outstanding and unforgettable rendering lives on in each A/W fan I think. Thank you's galore all floating everywhere!
2/3/2013 c1 guategal
" I hope that someday you will want us as badly as I always have. " said Will. But as she "wanted to give him some sign of hope"...she had nothing left but only gratitude." Published 6 months ago and Alicia yet has miles to go. How finely you have clarified both Will and Alicia's relationship now. How sad and sorrowful for both IC characters. How wholesome is Will's love for conflicted Alicia. This "thing" with Peter now is unrewarding and regressive of/for Alicia as well as Peter. It's less interesting and caring for each character's role as well as for what's remaining of that relationship. It's time to move Alicia onward and to regain again lost viewers/followers. As the show writers are growing Alicia so slowly and painfully out of balance, why don't you use your highly developed writing skills by writing her awakening and growth. You are the one now for focus. You are the fanfic writer to reveal her way. Thank you for being out there.
9/28/2012 c1 Zara
I love Will's 'speech'. I totally can imagine Will saying all those words except calling her Ali. Have not heard Will calling Alicia that in the Show. Pretty convincing dialogue by Will. Great!
7/11/2012 c1 guategal
You had Will speak his feelings so beautifully...and Alicia then, did hear. And so now the freedom ...within known lines. What a soft scene you created!
How movingly you write and how you kept both their feelings IC. Hope to read more of your writings.
7/10/2012 c1 Guest
Oh, wow, I absolutely loved this. You say you're not a A/W shipper but you sure know how to write a story about these two characters. Really well written and you've managed to keep them in character. Thanks for writing this (short) story and I hope you write more in the future.
7/10/2012 c1 lostindallas62
WOW...that was so sad and beautiful! I'm screaming in my head ALICIA LET HIM IN! Will put it all out there for her and she still to scared to grab hold of that LOVE and fight to make it work...DAMN!

I hope this is not the end of the their story OR this one! :)

Thanks!
7/9/2012 c1 55StrawberrySab
.God. So good! I was hoping someone would get the rainstorm prompt! You did an amazing job, so heartbreaking, I held my breath through the whole story!