for An arrow that pierces the sea

11/11/2012 c1 15Vanessa Masters
YAY! I prefer this couple, truely, but I like most ANY couple with kaldur :D
11/4/2012 c7 00909
Love this couple. an idea fro a story: atremis seeks out a nuteral psyic to restor kal's mind befors manta turns him into a mindless killing machine.
8/12/2012 c5 31utterlyheartbroken
Aww.
Heart-breaking Beautiful.
Poor Artemis.
8/12/2012 c4 utterlyheartbroken
Aww. They were all so cute and lovely.
My favorite would have to be the last one.
8/12/2012 c3 utterlyheartbroken
Cute
8/12/2012 c2 utterlyheartbroken
Aww Kaldur is so sweet.
I love how you portrayed Artemis's character in here.
I like it.
8/12/2012 c1 utterlyheartbroken
I loved this!
Awesome ending.
8/7/2012 c5 16Densharr
These are awesome - don't stop!
8/6/2012 c5 storygirl99210
Whoa! What happened in this one?
7/25/2012 c4 10Hinata-Rae 7-3.15
So sweet :)
7/14/2012 c2 44anubislover
Awww! These are very cute and emotional; I like the way you've depicted their relationship. I hope you write more soon. I want more Kaldur/Artemis drabbles!
7/11/2012 c2 10Hinata-Rae 7-3.15
I've never considered this pairing before but I love what you've written so far. Can't wait to see what's next :)
7/11/2012 c2 letsjustnot
Is it bad that I actual got really emotional when reading the last two paragraphs?
Oh, and in a good way.
I also just realized the significance of your title. Well played, my friend, well played.
I think you misunderstood what I meant by "quiet romance". I meant it in a good way. It's great, actually, because it's not as intense as some other stories, and it allows you time to process what's happening. I like it better this way, actually.
I loved this chapter! Thank you for updating!
7/10/2012 c1 letsjustnot
I've never thought of these two as a pairing before, but I have to say, they would be adorable. I really love this story, because it's so... quietly romantic. Not a big BAM! HERE COMES THE MAKE-OUT SCENE.
Please, please, please write more! I love it!
7/9/2012 c1 30screaming internally
I love the premise of this. I adore this couple, and I like how you're writing this.

Quick note: I would recommend breaking up the paragraphs of text every few sentences, just to even out the page a bit.
30 « Prev Page 1 2