for The Unknown Captain

12/14/2018 c6 Nate
Amazing - yet another shitfic where Harry is a doormat.

Yeah - trashfic pile.
11/3/2017 c2 2Guest 907
So Harry dies towards the end of the sixth book, spends 350 years in Soul Society, then gets resurrected a few months later by the people he knew in the World of the Living? How does that work?
Also- "Where were you when I was trapped at the Dursleys' in a cupboard?" She hadn't heard about him then.
"Where were you when I was forced to kill a basilisk?" Petrified in the hospital wing because she was helping him figure out what it was.
"Where were you when I was attacked by dementors?" Passed out on the ground right next to him.
"Where were you when I fought Voldemort in the Third Task?" In the stands of the Quidditch field, not allowed to even see what happened in the maze, after doing everything she could to help him survive the Tournament.
I know you want to have an edgy Harry who doesn't take anyone's shit, but you just make him an asshole by having him hate the people who helped him every step of the way just because they couldn't be there. And I mean literally, physically, incapable of being there.
Just two chapters, and you already have horrible plot holes.
5/31/2017 c7 Guest
Your shit writing should be removed for its stupidity and down right reatardednes
1/25/2017 c7 MonochromeRen
Toshiro and Hiro pairing please!
11/14/2016 c11 Sakamaki Suzuku
Kitty fight! (ω)
10/11/2016 c3 Nate
Ugh.

Bullshit forgiveness fic - yeah fuck this. I'm out.
2/5/2016 c11 12creativesm75
Very good!
12/30/2015 c6 Gunriel
Soooo... The shinigami don't know how to deal with a soul fragment... Seriously ?
12/16/2015 c12 Kai
And here i was hoping for an Ichiruki fic :/
12/16/2015 c6 Tyrhineld
I was disappointed in this story. Good intro only to disappoint me by turning out to still be in the HP school timeframe rather than taking the interesting route of a defender of the innocent in rukongai. Then you shanghaid him into a captaincy because, contrary to his character, he sparred with Zaraki in Seireitei where previously he had been oh so careful. I'll bet further chapters force him into attending Hogwarts as well. Way to fail at understanding that a character like this would loathe attempts to control him. PM me if you want further reasons you need to think up backstories more.
12/15/2015 c12 jallison099
I like toshiro and hermione, luna and yumichika together I can't wait for the next chapter coming up love it
6/12/2015 c11 Guest
Please more.
5/1/2015 c11 antipodean
lol's that was awesome! I hope you write some more of it sometime!
5/23/2014 c11 dogman999
I like how the story is going and hope that you will update some time in the future.
4/25/2014 c11 1Toby860