for Hocus Pocus Vignettes

1/30 c4 Guest
I hope you continue this it's amazing!
10/31/2020 c4 79SunRise19
Wow, very interesting story! He was for sure bewitched. I would've liked to have seen you write him finally being able to tell them off..for William to finally get his rest but this fic as a whole was really awesome and I loved reading it. Sad it is over and come to an end!
10/31/2020 c3 SunRise19
I loved reading this! How you took it from Halloween to christmas. How Max and Dani changed.. How they saved a cat. This was really awesome to read! Great job! Brilliant! Happy Halloween!
10/31/2020 c2 SunRise19
oh wow.. I didn't notice if there was gray in Max's hair. This is really good! Awesome work I love it!
10/31/2020 c1 SunRise19
This is awesome! I've always wondered what would happen at the end of the movie. Especially the 2 bullies in the cages. Great start!
10/23/2019 c3 5Don-Jam
What a gem of a story. A nice look at what comes after, life will always go on but will never be quite the same as before.
1/4/2019 c3 4seldombites
I quite like these little stories, and they fit nicely with the film.
10/21/2018 c2 tricorvus
You’re secretly a script writer whose ideas weren’t used: right? Right?
10/21/2018 c1 tricorvus
THAT was awesome and fitting- like a Lego
9/25/2018 c3 13sheisbeautiful-sheisnotme
This is a great piece! I love how you had Max and Dani change as people and family members after the fact.
8/24/2018 c3 tricorvus
THAT was wonderful! You spackled all the afterwards questions!
12/2/2017 c3 133rebecca-in-blue
I really loved this chapter - so sweet and funny, and it feels like such a perfect follow-up to the movie. Max's newfound maturity and closeness with Dani was so touching, and there were also a good number of funny bits, like the bullies' "half-crazed" account of what happened on Halloween and Dani "making it snow." I especially loved that they adopted a shelter cat at the end - how perfect for them. Wonderful work.
3/31/2017 c2 Josh
i love both these vignettes because they answer two questions i've always had
the other ones were, did Ice and Jay ever get out of the house, what did Allison's parents say about her late return home, this is amazing - thank you for sharing.
4/11/2016 c2 Stars r fallin
Please make chapter 3 about dani
2/17/2016 c2 NightmareCerberus
I wish there was more. This is so well written, almost feels like you're right there!

Please continue if you can! :)
22 Page 1 2 Next »