FanFiction.Net
for Crave

1/16 c7 eliz.senaca.999
I am loovving this book! It’s so good!
10/21/2022 c23 2Hollowellow
Such a gorgeous story, your words are so visceral, which is perfect for the theme of the entire story!
I've reread this story so many times since I bookmarked it back in 2013, would you ever consider moving your works to Archive of Our Own? I'd love to see them safe there, as I always worry that will fall and I'll never get to read this story again :(
Best wishes, and thank you for sharing!
9/24/2022 c23 anytito
Me gustó mucho tú historia y que llegarán juntos hasta estar viejitos, me hubiera gustado leer como se llamaban sus hijos.
8/4/2022 c14 2BeautifulKatastrophe
I’m obsessed. I love this story you have written so well.
6/30/2022 c23 TritonGreen
OMG, thanks so much for this! It was so different from what I had read before, refreshingly so. And beautifully written!
6/16/2022 c23 The Empress Narwhal
This is one of my absolute favorite works of fanfic! The story is written so well it draws you into this incredibly rich world that is totally new yet familiar at the same time. I can't wait to read the rest of the Taoist Elf's work.
6/5/2022 c23 Felicyyy
I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you
3/22/2022 c23 1purplestarr59
Really enjoyed
1/8/2022 c23 jordynt673
Best FanFiction I’ve ever read. So elegant and an actual plot ? Yes ma’am 10/10
12/14/2021 c1 Guest
This is my second time reading this and its intensity hits me as hard as the first time. You have a great way of creating an atmosphere that can be felt just with your words.
10/25/2021 c23 Moni127
Love your writing and character development. You give them and the story so much depth.
10/9/2021 c23 36Lucyferina
Loved it
9/17/2021 c2 Guest
Holy shit! This chapter was fantastic. You are an amazing wordsmith. I can't wait to read the rest!
7/31/2021 c23 Lilfifix3x3
Hello! I’m just wondering, do you still use fan ? I favorited and read your story years ago. I wondered if you were still around the fandom somewhere else. Thank you for this!
7/16/2021 c1 5Sandy2348
One of my favorite Bella/Jacob stories. It’s dark and draws you in.
2,791 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »