for Future 2

10/16/2016 c7 6she-who-hears
This story is so cute!Just one question,Elizabeth has blonde hair,but Conner has black hair and Megan has brownish shouldn't her hair also be brown?Or is it just a I really feel that you wrote the characters really well,and it also would have been quite funny for Maria or John to mention an Uncle Jason or Tim XD Love the story
8/16/2016 c26 Guest
Great story you should do a Mary and Jayden story
6/21/2016 c1 Guest
Great story love it but asking a huge request could you maybe do a story about what happens to the superheroes when they get married and live life(leave nothing out)
5/8/2016 c26 Guest
I've finally done it. I've found the best YJ fanfictions EVER! Unicorns 4eves, I wuv you.
10/21/2015 c8 Guest
Uncle Roy
10/21/2015 c6 Guest
Superman sucks BATMAN FOREVER!
10/21/2015 c5 Guest
Uh oh
10/21/2015 c3 Guest
Sooooooooooo CUTE!
9/23/2015 c26 Raquel
Learn the difference between HIS and HER! Because you have stuffed it up on multiple occasions.i have three metres of hair ripped from my sculp, lying on the floor. I am not lying! !FIX IT!
Ps. Great stories!
8/1/2015 c17 abnxrmality
tbh i really like more kenny and rachel moments. they're so cute, but no need to be pressured into writing them
7/14/2015 c26 yo mo
please make a sequel
6/29/2015 c16 Girl wonderz
If Adam is 11 then why the heck does he have a girlfriend, I am older than that and I STILL (emphasis on STILL) dont have a boyfriend are Kaldur and Raquel okay with this?!
6/19/2015 c4 Guest
Spells are spoken backwards like bring it to me would be gnirb ti ot em.
4/30/2015 c13 Guest
kenny and rachel are like my new otp
4/2/2015 c1 Kory Marie
I love youre fanfic it's great
Please do a fanfic of Maria and Jayden and one of Rachel and Kenny please