for Tabula Rasa

6/29/2013 c3 10Uraharaisgod
Interesting start, pity that its not been continued but i'll follow just in case.
6/29/2013 c1 Uraharaisgod
Pfft, Kirei having to give Shirou *The Talk*, I think he is going to very much enjoy torturing Shirou with this knowledge XP. Is Gilgamesh sparing Shirou a sign of interest, or just him keeping his word that he would give him the chance to live? Then again, I could see Gilgamesh deliberately keeping Shirou around specifically to have him summon Arturia with Avalon in the future, much more useful way to use him as a means to get his real interest into the world.
5/29/2013 c3 2obsidian-fox
This story had potential.
4/25/2013 c3 ScarletBloomSword
Wow! Very great story I'm just searching for something interesting to read (Main character : Shirou of course) my fav character, and came accross this, whoever your real name is, thank you for writing this story! And looking forward for another update
4/23/2013 c2 ScarletBloomSword
Great story! Well made, it's fascinating
Looking forward for update on the new chapter.
Just an advice, I think you should make pace beetween the new storyline
4/22/2013 c3 1Impstar
Well, this is a story with immense potential. Potential that has almost certainly been stifled from its abandonment. I hope that you decide to continue this story, it looks really intriguing.
3/26/2013 c3 ImmortalSheep
GREAT fiction. I would LOVE to see it updated.
2/28/2013 c3 Guest
More chapters please and thank you!
2/18/2013 c3 SilverIceRing
His powers somewhat confuse me, but I think I get it now. So instead of just focusing on swords, and being just a hero of justice that will always try to save everybody, he is able to get anything imperfect and perfect it, and he wants to be the PERFECT hero who will punish all villains and always achieve the happy ending. Since this is so, any weapon will do, so long as it can be perfected. If this includes the Noble Phantasms of other heroes beside Gilgamesh, then this is something I'm looking forward to.

Still, so few chapters done in so little time. And no chapters in sight so far. I really hope it hasn't been abandoned! Please, update again soon!
2/3/2013 c3 Guest
Congratulations , you made Gilgamesh sympathetic. Very impressive. I'm enjoying this story so far. Now you need a fight between younger Gilgamesh and older Gilgamesh. Older Gilgamesh is stronger and has a more ruthless personality, but younger Gilgamesh is less arrogant.
11/27/2012 c3 4whiskedaway
This must be one of the very best Shirou-is-adopted-by-Kotomine I've ever seen!

your characterision is spot on and I truly love the major differences between Gilgamesh and Gil. And don't get me started on the interactions between the characters.

I can only hope that you don't stop writing.
11/21/2012 c3 1n0mster
Wow, so has Shirou produced his own mage crest? Also, I'm a little confused as to your version of Shirou's 'projection' ability, it's so different from his canon ability, in so many ways weaker yet stronger, though I have to admit that Shirou not being able to produce the NPs from Gil's gate of babylon is a bit disappointing. Kirei is as sadistic as ever, and I really can't wait for Shirou or anyone to take him down and it's a real pity that Gil's younger self is stuck in such a horrid position, knowing all the mistakes and experiences that will shape him into his monstrous elder self, but unable to do anything about it. Now if only Shirou can save both him and Sakura from their potential horrible fates.
On another note, is Shirou able to refine his own magic circuits? You brought up his ability to change and refine the physical and spiritual attributes of people, so would it not be possible for him to refine and perfect his own magic circuits?
It's also quite fun to see how both Sakura and Rin have tremendous affection for Shirou, even if one continues to be a tsundere. On the other hand, I find it interesting how Taiga is different, since she no longer has Kiritsuga to crush on, it seems like she's a lot more affectionate toward Shirou, is she another member of Shirou's potential harem? Can't wait to see who else will be ensnared by Shirou's harem aura, haha.
Looking forward to your next chapter.
11/21/2012 c1 n0mster
Hmm, a pretty interesting premise, it'll be interesting to see how the Ambrosia has affected him, since both it and Avalon have produced a complete change in his inner-scape.
11/18/2012 c2 kenegi
I'm reviewing backward because i forgot to follow and favorite. In that term I miss the old review version where i can just hit follow and favorite without actually reviewing and ko-gill is adorable.
11/18/2012 c3 kenegi
… Did ko-gill just cursed kotomine? And is Caren going to show up anytime soon?
118 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »