for Tabula Rasa

11/14/2012 c3 Wordlurker
Now this... This is what I like. Very Nasuversy, and it looks like it will produce some serious, as Kirei would say, entertainment.

I'm totally Following this.
11/4/2012 c3 malakish
Is Shirou's body like Sakata Kintoki's?
10/15/2012 c3 Luckylee the Ruckyree
Wow! This is amazaah there are so few good F/SN fics this was a real hidden jem. Gilgamesh is just awesome and Sakura/Rin interactions are great. Hope you update soon and keep up the good work
10/12/2012 c3 Aishata
Awesome fic. Just great.
10/4/2012 c3 Morsamare
Interesting... this shows great promise, looking forward to chapter 4.
10/3/2012 c2 Genericrandom
I could be wrong, and Nasu could have (repeatedly) ret-conned it after the fact, but I'm pretty sure that Shirou's low prana transfer ability was due to his not using them and because he used his nerves instead. Not one or the other but because of both. I'm pretty sure that's what it said in the Fate route at least. Still, this story just keeps getting more interesting.
10/3/2012 c1 Genericrandom
Wait, you mean, Shirou basically raised by Gilgamesh (in the only manner that a King like Gilgamesh ever would "Servant, bring it, servant, heal it, servant, feed it)? Effin' A!
9/28/2012 c3 Guest
Is this a dead fic? I hope not, this is really good.
9/23/2012 c3 Rydan fall
I cant wait what the resonance between this Shirou and Archer will cause.
Do remember that this Shirou tried to correct his own flaws true his tracing, ad in the fact Archer is his alterned dimensional future self...
Hey, think for a moment, do you really think Archer would have tried to kill his past self if he knew that he had no change of succes?
No, I think not.

Infact, I think in a weird way, Archer will be good for this Shirou.
As for that Jewel he copied from Rin, his correct-objects-creation-history-flaws should let him make it into a working version in his mind.
As for Gilgamesh his armory, whos to say little Gil aint handing Shirou the keys to the gates he would have given to his son or daughter in the first arc of his rule?

Just a option.
Another is trying to combine two weapons that support each others function like a fireblade and a windblade.
But the real kicker is still the possibility of Gils libriary, or should I say a traced version of Gils Gates-of-Babylon libriary contend?
8/31/2012 c3 7absolute-insanity
moar!
8/29/2012 c3 reeee
This is a great and interesting reimagining of Fate Stay Night. I have a question, though: what does Tabula Rasa mean? I'm Indonesian, and in my language Rasa means either 'taste' or 'flavor'. What does the full title mean, actually?
8/22/2012 c3 16BukkakeNoJutsu
I'm intrigued
8/21/2012 c3 2Heaven Canceler
Theoretically Shirou should be able to regain his memories with his abilities if he can take away the flaws from his soul. Because in the Nasuverse it is the soul that collects all memories and the brain is only something like a connection to the soul. (Which is ridiculous because there is no way to find this out if that is true, because the only ones who can regain their memory after having their brain damaged are dead apostle, and there is no way to test if that happens because of the repairing of the brain or the connection to the soul. Because humans cannot interact with the soul in any way, except when it comes to the magical circuits, and even these can only be manipulated in very limited fashions.) Unless you are talking about something else then the soul when you say spiritual atributes.

A battle over Shirou between the two estranged silblings, and he wont even notice what is going on. By the way, how is Shirou doing in the non elemental parts of magecraft, like runecraft, bounded field creation and manipulation, creation of familiars, curses, Houjutsu (Onmyodo) and similar things.

Kirei is as bad as always, I dont know if I should hate or pity him, after all he is aware of the evil he does. (Who is worse of the crazy person who thinks he is good, or the one who does evil, knowing that it is evil) There are still limits to what he would do, for example he gave away his daughter and even after accepting his existence never tried to get her back. (So I thinks there is still a good core somewhere very very very very very very deep down.)

PS: Did you just give young Gilgamesh Command seals for the holy grail war?

PSS: There is something I never understood, magical circuits are not supernatural in there nature but more like a liver, they exist to replenish the needed amount of od in the human body if there is an inbalance of it. As such I cant understand why the Nasuverse says that most people dont have them, everyone should actually have them, just with most people only having one or two with very low level of energy, just enough to replenish the prana.
8/16/2012 c1 10Vegeta the 3rd
Huh... this is interesting. Shirou basically becomes a demigod, adopted by Kirei, earned the questioning acceptance of Gilgamesh, and will most likely get a full-blown course on "The Birds and the Bees" now. Though given Kirei Kotomine being the instructor, it might further disrupt his views.

But basically Shirou is the antithesis of Gilgamesh here. In a way he already was in canon, with his UBW reality marble being one of the few effective counters against Gate of Babylon (the other being Lancelot's Knight of Honor). But here he's just as headstrong and arrogant. It's almost a bad thing having such a bigoted heroic approach (not to mention I can't help but to think it's common in heroes) but it seems like a refreshing interchangeable take from his lack of self-love. He surely means well, and he holds extreme contempt to others that don't see things his way, which might actually HELP in deviating from his hypocritical view of saving 'everyone', even the villains.

The first chapter alone is great, and I'm glad to find another unique story. I kind of hope Avalon wasn't too damaged, but I suppose I'll just have to read the rest of the story to find out what else will happen, especially in the next Holy Grail War. That should be fun.

Until then, keep up with the later updates.

-Vegeta the 3rd