for Tabula Rasa

8/5/2012 c3 Grey Muji
Nice! This is a really good story, and it has a wonderful aura of mystery around it. I love how your shaping Shirou. But a question is Shirou's tracing altered because of the recreation of his soul? Is it just not fully developed/realized? Or has is it because he hasn't realized his existence as a 'Blade'?

Like the struggle Gil is having with his emotions, personality, and Kotomine! Nice.
-Grey
Liking forward to the next chapter!
7/31/2012 c1 Project Shrine
Grail do you have enough divine spirits and stock ;D
7/29/2012 c3 1brunofanofk
Fantastic, already in my favorites. Original perspective and origin shirou is verry interesting.
7/27/2012 c3 Zhello
So this is pretty much a Kotomine Shirou that keeps the Emiya name instead? Will he also use black keys and dress like Kirei?
7/26/2012 c1 7Cloud1239999
...

I shall now join Kirei in busting my gut with laughter. That's certainly one way to end the first chapter. Never expected it due to their ages though.
7/25/2012 c3 6Leo-Novum
Extremely marvelous and simply fascinating.
7/25/2012 c3 25WriteShop
Interesting

can't wait until Heaven's feel starts
7/24/2012 c3 4Zaralann
Nice chapter!
7/23/2012 c1 3Emeraldfireblade
This is the first Fate Stay Night fic I've read and my memories of the Anime are still a little fuzzy, but just based on the characters as you have described them, I'm putting this on my favorites.

P.S. Is it Kirei or is it Gilgamesh that eats people?

Guardian of the Sacred Emerald Flames
7/23/2012 c3 Guest
Oh, awesome story. You've unlocked so many possibilities too with your plot right now. Kirei having Avalon means that Saber will probably go to whoever he chooses, and it'd probably be more interesting if it went to someone like Tohsaka.

Also, I'd imagine you would have Shirou eventually perfect his ability to "fix flaws" even in human beings, as you hinted it could happen. How awesome would it be if he summoned someone like Achilles, and fixed his flaw o,0

Add in Heracles, King Arthur with Avalon, you've got three almost immortal servants.
7/23/2012 c3 11Neoalfa
Hmm. Interesting story. I like the character interaction and development.
Just one thing. A power that ignores the of conservation of energy (or equal exchange) doens't classify as Magecraft any more. It's outright Sorcery, way beyond the nature of a Reality Marble.
Shirou's lack of Prana is the only real limit to his abilities.
If he can simply bypass that limit by tracing the item when it's charged with Prana he could spam Noble Phantasm at will, making even Servants easy prey.
He could Trace (and activate) multiple Gae Bolg at the same time. or blast with Excalibur at every swing.
You're putting up a bad case of Gary Stu. It would be better if you revised (or at least limited) that particular trait.

Great story though. Keep it up.
7/22/2012 c3 2SKYS
And the plot thickens...Great work on doing this chapter. I felt that Tohsaka was a bit mean, but I also felt that it fitted, sorta. The last part at the end, can't wait to see what it is!
7/22/2012 c3 Deadzepplin
was the last part about Gil
7/21/2012 c3 3Kami no Kage
I loved this chapter. It delved so deeply into the minds and actions of the characters. A better explanation of what Shirou's magic is now. I'm now convinced Shirou's origin has something to do with perfection. I feel like just perfection isn't right, but it has something to do with perfection. Perhaps something like Everdistant Perfection? The dream of perfection? Something like that. By the way, i hate Kirei even more than i use to, and i already hated him a lot. As for that last part, trisected black lotus. Hmmm, i feel like that should be obvious to me or ring a bell or something. Maybe i don't know my Nasu like i thought i did. It's interesting anyway, I really want to know what it means. Really loving this story so far, keep up the excellent work.
7/21/2012 c3 2bakapervert