for Tabula Rasa

7/11/2012 c1 4Zaralann
Very nice start! Post more!
7/11/2012 c1 2SKYS
I like where this is going. Please continue!
7/11/2012 c1 1Nameless Flame Wielder
Okay, that seems like an interesting start. I wonder how Shirou's nigh-divine purity of spirit and his drive (plus badass combat training by Trollmine) will affect him and his abilities. Perhaps Shirou summons someone equally pure for the Grail War, like Karna or Joan of Arc. He might not care for the Church, but his good and noble ideals would win over quite a powerful Servant if he doesn't simply use Avalon as a catalyst (a possibility, given Gilgamesh's possible influence in the matter), or his soul being shaped by Avalon's influence.
7/10/2012 c1 Delleren
I am amused.
7/10/2012 c1 GanHunter
Interesting route its different but I wonder how will he survive in the next grail war...
7/10/2012 c1 Mikey123
Awesome beginning!
7/10/2012 c1 KafeiDetour
Excellent start, I am eagerly looking forward to seeing how this story turns out.
7/10/2012 c1 5Orchamus
Well now, this was HIGHLY unusual, as well as extremely funny at the end there. Rather looking forward to seeing what the ambrosia changed about Shirou's abilities, should be interesting.
7/10/2012 c1 8saber007
Oh my goodness my cheeks hurt from laughing so hard. The interactions between Rin, Kirei, and Shirou was simply amazing and the idea of Kirei giving Shirou "the talk" was the cherry on top.
Maybe you should do an omake where they have this but are interupted by Gilgamesh sharing his wisdom.
7/10/2012 c1 ZxZ Fic Hunter
Hmmm...Shirou who is adopted by Kirei but still maintain the 'Hero of Justice' ideal? Interesting...
Just to clarify,the Avalon is no longer in Shirou's body yes?
Well,do hoping to see more of this!
7/10/2012 c1 Raging Berseker
Great Chapter don't turn it into tainted ideals from stormedge. Also are you going to do tsukihime or any of the rest of nasuverse?
7/10/2012 c1 15Fangking2
Oh this is very good. Very good indeed. I will not complain about the details of magecraft and all that and the idea is a pure gold...Will, a silver considering someone else already did this, but yours is original in several parts...I like it.
7/10/2012 c1 zen neeon
ok the ending was so funny i hurt myself keep up the good work :D
118 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8