for My Older Sister Can't Be This Cute!

7/29/2021 c1 Guest
I can feel the KyousukexAkagi vibes from this! I approve.
11/16/2019 c4 Guest
God I hate this orange-haired bitch and her faggot of a father. I hope to God that they go to fucking hell.
1/2/2017 c4 1VermillionFox
After reading chapter 4... I really got a little emotional at the scene where Kyousuke got his dream crushed... I mean a little kid who was trying something new had his chances crushed before he could even improve...
Just because the PERFECT sibling is an OVERACHIEVER that doesnt mean that his dad must pressure him while he's little and technically neglected...
Thats the end of my rant

Overall great story so far and please continue it
8/17/2016 c4 1Mewtwo-TheLoneShadow
Gotta say, really liking the direction this is going. Really hoping for more!
5/5/2016 c4 iron potato
Im getting the feeling that it was ayase who gave him that scar
3/7/2016 c4 Jason
You should contiune this I like to what happens when kyouske dad relizes how baddly he has abused and his own son
2/25/2016 c1 1Kskx
This story has a lot of potential and liked it very,very,very,very,very much...sopleasedon'tABONDONit.
9/25/2015 c4 3Lone Gundam
OK I'm liking this so far. Though I'm a little confused on how fast he is willing to help his big sister who has been treating him a little cruelly, unless you're going to have her tsundere attitude mess things up between them later.
2/2/2015 c4 8Mazongian
Huh, I feel late saying this, but your work in this is surprising. Kyousuke has an interesting hidden bqckstory that makes me want to learn more, there are noticible fun changes to everyone's character up to this point of time, and the pacing is quite exceptional.

I hope you come back and continue this joy. I really, really do
10/21/2014 c1 Guest
Update soon
12/27/2013 c4 Nero The Insane
I friggin love this series! nice and dark, keep it up!
8/9/2013 c2 Sgt. Mehoff
... Wow I was actually listening to Billy Talent when I got to the lyrics part. It seems almost surreal .
8/9/2013 c4 Dark omega z
if your going to have him pair up with Kirino MAKE. HER. WORK. FOR. IT! Do NOT give her ANY DAMN freebies!
8/4/2013 c4 KoiChoco
Great chapter as always really interesting, I wanna know more anyways thank you and please uptade soon
7/29/2013 c3 Astram
Personally I don't like things like with what you did with the whole cutting/scar thing, but you managed to pull it off pretty good. I'm impressed.
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »